Worst hotel ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst hotel ever?

It's a toss up between a really bad Super 8 in Harrisburg, PA or a not so Quality Inn in California. What about you?

Hagerstown MD. Huge room, almost totally empty. A bed and a tiny fridge in this cavern of a room, it looked stupid. Oh and a TV.

Downstairs, the vending machine didn't work, the onsite food facilities shut at 7pm, it was in the middle of no where so I couldn't go get anything. The toilet stopped up in the night and I was told there was no maintenance till morning-could I just use the communal toilets or else fix it myself, and here is the plunger.

Ug.

Comment

I slept out in the desert at this "Quality Inn" with NO working AC. They kept denying it was broken. Oh, and the water taps only ran hot!

Comment

Just what you need when you're all hot and sweaty-a hot shower! Yeah, that's pretty rough.

Comment

It was hotel kumar or something in India.
          Crappy bedrooms, no any views to see from rooms and most weired thing is, there was no water in bathroom.

Comment

Oh that's AWFUL! I have been interested in India but heard terrible things about hotel conditions there.

Comment

Is it that bad. And I know you didn't sleep out in the dessert without no AC. That is crazy.

Comment

The worst hotels can unfortunately be found here in Los Angeles. Before I moved out here, I called a little hotel to see their rates. I drove up to the office, but then I happened to see at least five sleeping homeless people and then a prostitute standing right by my car. I decided that the place wasn't for me. These types of hotels are all over the place in some parts.

Comment

I have not suffered yet lickily. I can imagine how terrible it is not to find toilet paper in toilet in hotel. I dont wanna experience even though.

Comment

This is just terrible

Comment

Haha. That picture is really funny. Sounds like everyone has had some pretty bad stays at hotels across the world. I guess it just goes to show you that sometimes you have to pay more to get something good.
                      Disney Vacation Rentals

Comment

According to me, The worst can be found here, unfortunately, hotels in Los Angeles. Before I moved here, I called the hotel a bit to see rates. It such a very famous hotel i like it so much.
                        New York Hotel

Comment

Working...
                        X