• Show
Clear All

• Highlights Of Mekong Delta 4 Days / 3 Nights

Departure: Ho Chi Minh City
    Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
    Price: From $315
    Tour Code: DH - TMK10
    Highlights: Ho Chi Minh , My Tho , Can Tho , Chau Doc

A 4 days cruise trip to the Mekong Delta of Vietnam: this tour takes you Can Tho, Chau Doc, Ho Chi Minh City and My Tho. Take boat and cruise on Mekong and Rach Ngong Rivers observing the local life and natural beauty of countryside. Visit floating markets, fruit orchards and fish-breeding villages on the course. Other major sightseeing spots include Vinh Trang Pagoda, Sam Mountain, Lady Xu Temple, Thoai Ngoc Hau Temple and Tay An Pagoda.

BRIEF ITINERARY :

Day 1 : Arrival – Danang – Transfer to Hoi An

Day 2 : Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An half day walking tour

Day 3 : Hoi An - Hue half day trip

Day 4 : Hue City tour

Day 5 : Hue - Departure

DETAIL ITINERARY :

Day 1 : Arrival – Danang – Transfer to Hoi An

On arrival Danang airport, you will be met and transfered to hotel in Hoi An for check in, the rest time relaxing on the beach or shopping in Hoi An Old Quarter.

Stay overnight at hotel in Hoi An

Include : Private car, Hotel in Hoi An

Day 2 : Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An half day walking tour

My Son is located in the heart of valley – surrounded by mountain ranges that are natural boundaries with the Duy Phu village, Duy Xuyen district, Quang Nam province. It is about 45 Km a way from Hoi An in the West. Thanks to the letters in the letters in the oldest steles of the 4th century by which was excavated at My Son that King Bhadresvara had built a temple for offering to the Gold Siva Bhadresvara. It was in wood and completely destroyed by ifre in the 6th century. In earlier 7th century, King Sambhuvarman rebuilt the temple of bricks and aggregates. Since then, more than 70 similar temples had been built up to the 13th century.

Let our guide show you the natural beauty of the surroundings, you willl be inspired by My Son which called “ The Angkor Wat of Vietnam”

PM : We will be back Hoi An and take part in half day walking tour in Hoi An Old Quarter. The ancient architecture of Hoian is a fascinating combination of Vietnamese traditional characters with Chinese and Japanese influence. There are plenty to see in this delightful and tranquil town, some of which are the famous Japanese Covered Bridges, the Pottery Museum, the 200 years old Tam Ky House, the Chua Ong Pagoda, the vibrant market. We visit these on our morning walking tour past many low tiled houses scattered along the small streets and assembly halls which reflect the town's multi-cultural past. The rest time for you relaxing on the beach or shopping in Hoi An Old Quarter.

Stay overnight at hotel in Hoi An

Include : Private car, Hotel in Hoi An, Tour guide, Breakfast, Lunch, Entrance fee

Day 3 : Hoi An – Hue half day tour

Leave Hoi An for Hue, upon arrival in Hue, check in hotel and having lunch, then we spend this afternoon to visit Hue with the massive citadel, containing the Imperial City and the Purple Forbidden City. This royal residence was all destroyed during the 1968 Tet Offensive, however it is still fascinating to walk among the ruins. Overnight in Hue

Include : Private car, Hotel in Hue, Tour guide, Breakfast, Lunch, Entrance fee

Day 4: Hue full day trip

The beautiful riverside pagoda of Thien Mu, which now becomes the symbol of Hue, and the elaborate royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc are not to be missed.

We include these in a guided cruise on the Perfume River which also gives us a taste of the scenic countryside as well as an enjoyable visit to the mausoleum of Emperor Minh Mang, in a tranquil setting of gardens and lakes.

After an impressive boat trip we return to the town and enjoy a walk to the bustling Dong Ba Market that sells a wide variety of local goods and handicrafts. Along the way we pass by many fantastic eating spots, ideal places for visitors to sample some local delicacies. Overnight in Hue.

Include : Private car, Hotel in Hue, Private boat to cruise in Perfume River, Tour guide, Breakfast, Lunch, Entrance fee

Day 5 : Hue – Departure

Free time until transfer you to the airport to catch your flight back home.

Include : Private car, Breakfast

TRIP PRICE INCLUDES:

Private tour

English speaking guide (other language upon your request)

All accommodation on twin share basis with daily breakfasts.

Additional meals as indicated in the itinerary (B- Breakfast, L- Lunch)

All A/C private for transfers and transport.

Entrance fees and permits during guided time.

Boat trip in Hue

TRIP PRICE EXCLUDES:

Foods and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary

Personal travel insurance (Compulsory).

Personal expenses such as Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills.

Tips and gratuities

Please contact us for quotation

Please contact us : DH TRAVEL COMPANY

Keyword for SEO :
    vietnam travel
    Vietnam Highlights,Highlights of Vietnam
    Travel to Vietnam
    Travel Vietnam
    Wonders of Vietnam
    Halong tours
    SAPA Adventure
    Hoian Tours