Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KITI’s Birthday – Gratitude to costumers

Dear valued costumers!
    About 4 years-action in field of restaurant services, KITI have come into a closed friend of many internal and foreign costumers. In the past years, our restaurant services don’t stop to progress to sastisfy needs of food of most of costumer and we get their sympathy and love.
    To thanks for costumers who take special emotions to KITI Restaurant during the past time, we will organize a solemn buffet party purposed that both happy birthday to restaurant manager, Mr. Kien and be restaurant’s birthday, in addition, that party will be a sincere gratitude to all our costumers. The party will be organized at the night on Saturday, May 29th , 2010 at KITI Restaurant, No. 38 Hang Hom Street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi City.
    Respectious invitation to all our closed friends and valued costumer who have helped caringly and always beside us during the past long time.
    Wishes for valued costumers health and full happy!
    KITI Restaurant
    Address: No 38, Hang Hom Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi city
    Hotline: 84 43 9287241
    Or: 84 986 427 303

Koto and Kiti restaurant

I wondered Koto or Kiti Restaurant. I had mistake between Koto Restaurant and Kiti restaurant in Vietnam. Both two bosses are Vietnameses and speak foreign languages very well but one came back from Germarny and another came back from Australia.
    Why did I know that clearly? Because I'm a free reporter writing about cuisine and culture over the world. I came to Vietnam last year, I was curious about cuisine in Vietnam. According to my Australian friend's introduction, I came to Koto restaurant. It made me impressed to be a kind boss and gentle waiters and cheves, not good foods. I talked to honesty waiters, I was surprised at their stories. They are orphans, poor babies,... they had to be far from their family when being childhood and wandered and labour to save money. It's so pitiful. But they met a good men, their boss. He save their life by the way he built a restaurant mostly serving expat in Vietnam and employ them. He teached them English, guided them making a waiter or chef, gave them accommodation and wages. I required to talk to him, he agreed. We talked for an hour. I wrote an article about him and his employees although I know that there're so many articles abou his restaurant and his kindness at the previous.
    It's my first impression of Vietnam. The second is Kiti restaurant. I came to Kiti when I arrived in Vietnam last month. Because of a mistake, when I lost way in Old Street in Hanoi, I saw Kiti Restaurant, I thought it was a brand of Koto restaurant. I was so nice to meet them but It'a a mistake. Kiti is different to Koto. I had a lunch in Kiti Restaurant because I was so hungry, I couldn't go wherever any more. we ordered so many dishes, both Vietnamese and European dishes in their menu. they're so delicious, no reason that they're suitable to us, but because those dishes have a strange taste which our country can't make it. I asked waiters, they said their restaurant turns European dishes into Vietnamese and Asian style. My professional habit appeared, I asked them many question about cuisine in Vietnam, I required them to guide me formula of Vietnamese traditional dishes. They didn't keep secret and told me all. They told me about their boss who is very hard-working, doesn't allow himself stop developing and creation. He learned and worked for 7 years in Germarny to bring up his parents and family. Now he's a good manager of Kiti restaurant, a famous restaurant in Old Street , Hanoi.
    I admire Vietnamese who are kind and hard, they can make miracles. I have gone and enjoyed many other restaurant in Hanoi but I like best is Koto and Kiti restaurant. One is a kind boss and gentle waiters and another is due to delicious and strange dishes and is a hard man's restaurant.

Comment

Working...
    X