Bangkok tour – It’s far beyond your imaginations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok tour – It’s far beyond your imaginations

I had long been dreaming of traveling to Bangkok – too see its majestic temples, gorgeous parks & zoos, and of course to undergo Bangkok’s famous nightlife. Two weeks ago, my dream got reality when I visited this wonderful city with one of my friends. My journey was awesome, as the city has more than what I was expecting from it. Superbly built temples are matchless gleaming with spirituality and artistic designs. We visited the Grand Palace, Wat Phao, Wat Aron and Wat Trimit among the religious centers in Bangkok. After that, we went to Wonder World Fun Park and Dushit Park to add more fun and pleasure.

Well, Bangkok is a cultural experience as well as a thrilling up to date city. There are plenty of hot spots tourist attractions you shouldn't miss. Most of the favorite places are Grand Palace, Temple of the Dawn, Chatuchak Market, Chao Phraya River and Jim Thompson House.

Comment

From last few many years traveling becomes more popular because it becomes passion for all.There are many popular places around the world where people can go for travel.Bangkok is one of the best places of the earth.
      A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

I agree. Bangkok is home to a beautiful culture. The multi ethnic look of the towns of Thailand creates a beautiful effect on the heart of the tourists.

Comment

Yeah Bangkok really is a potpourri of culture and experience! Good to hear that you had a great time here. Plenty more to see around Bangkok as well.
          Get Three Free Nights in a Luxury Villa in Pattaya, Thailand! Go to - http://www.facebook.com/ThailandHolidayVillas for the Details.

Comment

Bangkok is a very attractive city not only for its rich cultural heritage, but also for those who are interested in good shopping deals. Shopping in Bangkok is one of the major activities included in Thailand packages for tourists. The city has numerous markets, shopping malls and huge shopping localities where almost everything is negotiable.
            Jaipur tourism information | Jaipur tour packages

Comment

Bangkok is such a very beautiful place to visit i like specially Bangkok nightlife.

Comment

Working...
              X