Kovalam – A Great Combination of Sea, Sand and Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalam – A Great Combination of Sea, Sand and Surf

Kovalam is a beautiful costal town in Kerala. It consists of three main beaches, offering great solitude and natural glamour. Arousing water sports here make it hot-favorite among adventure buffs. Sun-kissed beaches here are lined up with coconut trees and night fishermen who go out for daily catch. This magnetic town is really one of the biggest draws in Kerala.

Kovalam……………………. ??????? I had never heard about this place. But after read this post, I am curious to see this destination soon.
    I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

The given information in your post is really very good. Good information and very good job done by you guys.
      Want to Book a Hotel Room?
      Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

Well, Kovalam is one of the finest beaches of Kerala which is located on the Arabian Sea in southern India.
        Kovalam has three stunning crescent beaches. The most popular and largest beach is Lighthouse Beach. Moreover, some top places for tourist like Forts, Hills, Monuments, Museums, Pilgrim centers and Waterfalls etc.

Comment

Kovalam situated 16 kms from the Capital of Kerala is a city with four sandy bays called Kovalam. The meaning of Kovalam is 'groove of coconut trees'. This spectacular beach resort in 1930's broke the shackles and emerged as the most magnificent tourist attraction in the south. In earlier days it was a virgin land with not a lot of tourists, but later with the influx of tourists looking for peace & tranquility coming here, there was no looking back. The four sandy beaches are are a sight to behold; all the four bays are separated by rocks. It is such a very beautiful place in India.

Comment

Working...
          X