Travel Bangladesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Bangladesh

Tourism in Bangladesh is a slowly developing foreign currency earner. The country has much to attract international and domestic tourists.
    Bangladesh's tourist attractions include archaeological sites, historical mosques and monuments, resorts, beaches, picnic spots, forests and tribal people, wildlife of various species. Bangladesh offers ample opportunities to tourists for angling, water skiing, river cruising, hiking, rowing, yachting, sea bathing as well as bringing one in close touch with pristine nature.
    In the northern part, comprising the Rajshahi division, there are archaeological sites, including the temple city Puthia in Rajshahi; the largest and most ancient archaeological site, Mahasthangarh in Bogra; the single largest Buddhist monastery, Paharpur in Naogaon; the most ornamental terracota Hindu temple in Bangladesh Kantaji Temple, and many rajbaris or palaces of old zamindars.
    In the south-western part, mainly the Khulna Division, there is the Sundarbans, the largest mangrove forest of the world with Royal Bengal Tiger and spotted deer. The historically and architecturally important sixty domed mosque in Bagerhat is a notable site.
    In the south-eastern part, which is the Chittagong division, there are natural and hilly areas like Chittagong Hill Tracts, along with sandy sea beaches. The most notable beach, in Cox's Bazaar, is a contender for the title of longest unbroken sandy sea beach in the world.
    In the north-eastern part, Sylhet division, there is a green carpet of tea plants on small hillocks. Natural reserved forests are great attractions. Migratory birds in winter, particularly in the haor areas, are also very attractive in this area.
    In 2004, the US Department of State estimated the daily cost of staying in Dhaka at $191. Expenses in other areas can be much lower.

Sitakunda
    About 37 Km. from Chittagong city. This is famous for the chandranath hindu temple, one of the oldest temple in the subcontinent and the Buddhist temple with a footprint of Lord Buddha. These places particularly the hilltops are regarded as very sacred by the Hindus and Buddhists. Shiva Chaturdashi festival is held every year in February is held every year in February when thousands of pilgrims assemble for the celebrations which lasts about ten days. There is a hot-water spring 5Km. to the north of Sitakunda.

Comment

Tourism in Bangladesh: Cox's Bazar

COX'S BAZAR BEACH
      Cox's Bazar, the most attractive tourist spots for Bangladesh and not only for Bangladesh it's the longest sea beach in the world .

Seventy-five miles (120 Kilo miters sandy sea beach with a gentle slop). and it's the the tourist capital of Bangladesh.visit beach is the main reason which is shark free and good for bathing, swiming & sun-bathing. Lot's of local tourist & foreign tourist come Cox's Bazar to spend their leisure in Cox's Bazaar.

Cox's Bazar sea beach is crowded almost through out the year. It is a good place for sea bathing. Anyone can go there both by air and road from Dhaka and Chittagong.

Cox's Bazar is a small town. But the natural beauty of the town is very charming. The climate of this place is very fine. The Bay of Bengal lies on the south of it. There is a high standard tourist centre at this place. There are good arrangements for the stay of the tourists of different countries of the world. Many foreigners come to this place. The people of the place are very gentle. A lot of fish is available there.

Equire about Tidie schedule before taken your bath
      Don't bath be youd knee-deep water
      contact beach police for any emergency
      wish you a happy & enjoyable holyday
      thanks you for visiting our beach

Comment

I have found an experimental application which recommends you places to go based on what you already visited.
        Next place to visit: trip ideas, recommendations; nexttovisit.com
        After you get a recommendation, the app let's you to see more details about it in TripAdvisor.
        I hope you will find it helpful.

Comment

Yes, Bangladesh is a wonderful country. The beauty of this country attracts all people of the world. but there is no development of the tourism sector of the country. The beauty of Cox's Bazar sea beach is the longest sea beach of the world. So I will tell the world to come this country in any vacation.

Comment

Bangladesh is a unique position and can be easily reached from many destinations. It is the home of Royal Bengal Tiger, Leopards, Asiatic Elephant and black bears. There are more than 600 species of birds. And traditional boating is something you don't wanna miss.
            Point at Poipu

Comment

Thanks you so much

I love my Bangladesh

Comment

Bangladesh has the most natural landmarks which make a dream travel destination for tourists. It is one of the most closely populated countries of the world. The top places like Patenga beach, Cox’s bazaar, Hill tracts districts, Rangamati, Kaptai and Folk Art Museum. I’d also recommend visiting there.

Comment

Bangladesh has its own value as tourism. Many countries are linked to it. It has most unique animals it its forests. And some of them are few remaining of them on earth also.
                  Toronto furnished apartments condos for rent

Comment

Hi guys! I was offered a 2-month job in Bangladesh (mainly Dhaka with travels to rural areas). Given I'm pregnant, I cannot be vaccinated for diphtheria+tetanus and typhoid. When it comes to typhoid, I need to be careful with food and drinks; yet, diphtheria can be transmitted through air. Any information on the risk to get diphtheria and typhoid in Bangladesh? Thanks!
                    Want to Book a Hotel Room?
                    Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

air wellness is needed for traveler.

The Air WellnessŪ Traveler offers the same innovative approach to indoor air, in a compact unit – for enjoying better air in an automobile, office space, school dorm room, or practically anywhere.

Comment

thanks for sharing this post.
                        Your signature is too big

Comment

One more thing in Bangladesh is that here you can also find replica of Indian Tajmahal. It is located 10 miles east of the Bangladeshi capital, Dhaka in Sonargaon.

Comment

Working...
                          X