Firework Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firework Display

One of the reasons why people wait for the clock to strike midnight on new year's eve is the spectacular fireworks display. I was at my folks during the holidays and we lit up a few fire crackers and fireworks and it was great. How about you folks? How did you spent your new years? did you spend it lighting up fireworks as well or did you just watched the sky and waited...
    Australian ETA

The record for the most firework rockets launched in 30 seconds is 56,405, in an attempt organized by Dr Roy Lowry (UK), executed by Fantastic Fireworks, at the 10th British Firework Championship in Plymouth, UK, on 16 August 2006.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I love the fire work diplayed during the inauguration of any international events specialy fotball .
      Beach holidays| | Late holidays

Comment

Agree! Everytime i saw a fireworks, i was really amazed..and end up nothing to say but only..wow!
        Lake Havasu City

Comment

That was cool especially the fire works display in Beijing Olympics.
          Australian ETA

Comment

We lit a few fireworks on New Year's and afterward, we enjoyed watching more fireworks (only through T.V. Though) display from other countries. The New Year is filled with fireworks but I just hope that there wasn't as much accidents with it as there were before as I have seen kids and adults injured cause of fireworks. Some mainly cause of handling the fireworks intoxicated. I really wish that people will be more careful with it as I also saw some news that firecrackers have caused other people pain such as people getting their properties burned with other people's
            firecrackers.
            Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Working...
            X