Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hotels - what can you really "get" for your money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels - what can you really "get" for your money?

So what do you think is OK to take from a hotel room while packing your bags?
    I'm not talking about a family run hostel/B&B; I'm talking big chain hotels, mainly the top notch, expensive, higher end.
    What can you REALLY expect to come away with for your money after a stay?

I'm interested in any stories you have of what you have taken (maybe you really needed/liked that towel), or what you think is feasible to take, or whats just plain criminal - but you heard they took it anyway.
    Adventures of the Spirit

I think you can take soap and shampoo???

Anyway, I didn't take anything when I book at the hotel...

Maybe because I not a fan of taking anything that does not belongs to me...^_^

Comment

Sorry buddy, I don't like to it and I don't have interest to do this.
      Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
        So what do you think is OK to take from a hotel room while packing your bags?
        I'm not talking about a family run hostel/B&B; I'm talking big chain hotels, mainly the top notch, expensive, higher end.
        What can you REALLY expect to come away with for your money after a stay?

I'm interested in any stories you have of what you have taken (maybe you really needed/liked that towel), or what you think is feasible to take, or whats just plain criminal - but you heard they took it anyway.
        The only thing I want to take from a hotel is that they deliver what was promised back for my money and nothing else. Often what happens is that things do not come up to your expectations, so you are left frustrated. However, do pick the hotel you want to stay in after careful consideration, check all the rates and services etc. In fact, I came across this wonderful site,which could be very helpful in deciding your pick as a hotel-- CRISPY-HOTELS. They have a strong search system linked to all major hotels which lets you compare everything among hotels. Many useful features and very easy to use. So, next time you plan to travel, might as well have a look at crispy hotels, I found it very useful.

Comment

Nice information.... but sorry buddy about to it.
          thanks
          65 travel insurance

Comment

If you choose best accommodation you do not need to cray any thing because they provides you all basic requirements.

Comment

Oh, yeah. Choose the best accommodation is good. However, I think we just should choose the hotel at the everage level
              vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Working...
              X