Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sources can I use to apply for a grant that will cover leisure travel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sources can I use to apply for a grant that will cover leisure travel?

Hi there!

I heard about this girl who tried to do this, so she could afford a trip to Ireland. But I don't know if she got the grant. If it's possible to get travel money in this way, what organizations or companies offer grants for travel?

Regards

Titus
    sex swings

This probably depends heavily on what country you're from. I knew a guy from Belgium who was able, through a government program, to live in Thailand for about a year (provided he didn't work) and still draw 50% of his pay from his employer. I think the main requirement was that he had to have been employed by the same company for a certain period of time (given that he was in his mid-20's, I don't think it was an incredibly long time period). His company also had to have his position open for him when he returned. As I recall, this was a Belgian government program that existed to get people (aka his fill-in employees) work experience. I'm from the US, and there is certainly no such program there. I'm not sure whether or not other European countries offer similar programs or not. I'm not entirely sure if the Belgian program is still running or not, as it's been about five years since the guy mentioned above moved back to Belgium to resume his job.

Comment

Some personal advises for your reference:

1. Make a plan, list the countries you want to visit;
      2. Think about the visa, do you need visas to visit them or will you able to get the visas;
      3. Reselect your countries and make them final;
      4. Visit star alliance or oneworld website where you can search the around world air fare and book them.
      5. Good luck and enjoy travelling!
      Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

nice post thanks
        Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Well,
          I'm from the USA, and there is certainly no such program there.
          thanks
          65 travel insurance

Comment

Good and useful post!
            vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Working...
            X