Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentine Day in the Pink City – Jaipur! What you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine Day in the Pink City – Jaipur! What you think?

I’m sure that every female likes pink. They love pink dresses, pink bangles, so must love the ‘Pink City’ as well. So why not this time celebrate your valentine day in the Pink City – Jaipur and treat your beloved like a princess. Shopping and cuisines in Jaipur are detectable. Apart from that, there are several romantic sites in/around the city where you both could have the best Valentine Day of your life.

Tours to Jaipur

Thanks a lot for offering a nice topic. Tours to Jaipur at no time can be declared as a dull affair. There are many tourist attractions in Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, which will enchant you with their distinct architectural style and artistic finesse. Rajasthan inspires images of chivalrous Rajputs, grand palaces, fortified forts, manicured gardens and dominating temples. Jaipur is no different.
    sim card for USA

Comment

Some guy might weird it out to be in a Pink City but it would be just romantic for girls who love the color.
      Bali Villas

Comment

I didnt knew there is "Pink City" somewhere.

Comment

Hi,
          To sheer fun with your beloved in pink city best option for anyone.
          Calvin Moore is an associate author of travel domain.He is looking for the website that offers Flight Tickets across the world.

Comment

Well, I don't think so that it is good idea, because Pink City is a historical destination not a romantic. I'd to recommend making your Valentine on Goa or Kerala.
            Your best World holiday destinations | Caribbean Cruises as well as get all types of news in News Beat | Latest News

Comment

I agree with you feeka, Goa is one of the outstanding destinations in India and every year tourist visit in a huge numbers. But, I’d like to recommend visiting Kerala which is perfect destination in India especially for honeymoon.

Comment

Yes, I am agree with you that Jaipur is very interesting place for valentine day. It is loving place in India which is hub for tourist to visit in a huge numbers.
                Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                X