Some Recommendations for Buyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Recommendations for Buyers

Bangkok is a great place for bargaining, but make sure you’re capable enough to do so. The disparity between Thai baht and other currencies usually creates confusion during shopping. So, do your homework beforehand and get enough amount of your currency converted into Thai baht. Real Tai antiques are rare and costly, so don’t trust any street-vender selling anything else looking old at cheap prices. Always buy these items from reputed antique dealers. Bangkok has numerous traders of gems and ornaments, but scams are also prevalent everywhere in the city. Buy them from a reliable source instead of any shop claiming ‘one-day sale’ kind of discounts. Keep smiling and behave politely even you bargain hardly with a shopkeeper.

Thanks anjali for sharing such wonderful information, because numbers of people visit and buy there but they don't know how to bargain. But I heard that Thai peoples are very friendly and helpful.
    Your best World holiday destinations | Caribbean Cruises as well as get all types of news in News Beat | Latest News

Comment

Hello dear,
      Here are some Recommendations Importers Directory - Find Some Recommendations Buyers and Importers and Trade Directory Info from Global Buyers at Alibaba.com.
      Thanks..
      Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

Thanks for shearing this information.
        65 travel insurance

Comment

As we all know very well that Bangkok is one of the best destination for travel around the world and also there are many shopping malls,shopping centers,etc at there because there are many people wants to go for travel as well as shopping at there.
          A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Thailand is one of the most attractive destinations in Asia. This country is famous for diving sites, sandy beaches, hundreds of tropical islands, varied night-life, archaeological sites, museums, hill tribes, exceptional flora and bird life, palaces, a huge amount of Buddhist temples and several World Heritage sites. I haven't had chance to visit Thailand yet. However, I wish I would have traveled to Thailand soon.
            Do you want to join in?
            vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Thanks for sharing such a valuable tip...

Comment

Working...
              X