Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Seattle tour be the best?

Seattle
    gives the first impression is elegance. The city accompanied by the landscape, but also synonymous with high-tech, Microsoft and Boeing two companies are in this issue. Although located in the west, but with the eastern city of the kind of cultural atmosphere. Not big but full of vitality, and the main attractions are relatively concentrated, it is suitable for 2-3 days of short trips. If the time is abundant, the surrounding Olympic National Park is also a good place to go. This is just the end of the spring vacation travel, time for 2011/4 / 4--4 / 7.

Pre-line preparation: one month in advance and then set a good online package, hotel + ticket + car, 400 / each LA starting, with the travelocity.com, where had to mention, the hotel + ticket + car exactly the same circumstances, Travelocity than Expedia cheap 50 knife, the reason is not clear, but each site is more necessary under the contrast.

The Comfort Suites Downtown Seattle Center is located in downtown Seattle, just 10 minutes walk from the Space Needle and offers free WI-FI (good speed), breakfast and parking, and many travel information. Cost is high Seattle is a city tour, so the economy hotel is fine. Hotel information is as follows:

Reference for Package.

The choice of weather: Seattle is a year 300 days are in the place of rain, but are drizzle, and more indoor attractions, does not affect travel, and then the haze of the weather there are many people like. Because the relationship between latitude, winter is cold, or should try to choose the summer, 5-8 months. This time the rainy season has also passed, sunny Seattle is very beautiful. Also want to see cherry blossoms, then we must come in April.

Traffic: car rental or public transport are very convenient, but the individual comparison recommended car rental, although many public transport lines are Free Area, but very limited by time, many lines after 5,6 pm later closed, and like Boeing factory Such a point of view is necessary to drive to the. So their car is more convenient, in the airport to take the car is also very cheap, bring GPS on the OK (the back will be attached to the main attractions address), their own technology is not assured the best buy insurance. But if not 25 years old friends only public transport friends. The selected company is Enterprice, it is not recommended, take the car away from the airport farther, and Economy car too rotten! The So it is the other companies, the price is almost the same.

.First of all, I appreciate your effort. Because you have shared the really informative post here. After reading this post, everyone can easily assume that you have huge information about the Seattle. But I have never been explored this city personally. But after reading your post and getting information about this city. I will explore this city after my maid of the mist niagara falls ny

Comment

I must appreciate to you for your effort. You have shared such really nice and informative post here with all of us. You have shared large information about Seattle. Let me share one thing here with all of you that it is totally new name for me. Even I heard about it first time through your posts. After reading this informative post. I have shared all these information with my father and say him that I wanna go there. He told me that we must visit this place but after ending my niagara falls bus tours from edison nj. I am waiting those days when we go there see its beauty with my eyes.

Comment

Kevin123! I also appreciate your sharing about Seattle with all of us. I just heard the name of this city but never explored there in my whole traveling life. But after reading your post I also want to go there for enjoying a good time there with my hubby. I am sure it will be a memorable time for me and enjoy a lot of fun there.

Comment

Working...
        X