Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning a trip! 6 countries with a budget of 3000$

Hello fellow adventurers!
    I've been hard at work planning my upcoming tour of six different countries while also looking for inspiration for my travels. I've decided to start in Eastern Europe before heading over to Asia. I have a budget of $3000 for this adventure. Is it feasible to travel to six countries with a budget of $3000, including airfare, lodging, meals, and activities?

By the way, I stumbled upon a video of two bloggers who are starting a similar journey, and it was quite entertaining. I'm thinking of keeping up with their progress. What do you think of them?
    Share a link below with you guys! Thanks for your help in advance!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3y_T22v790

Yeah, exploring six countries in one trip sounds amazing!! But the budget can trouble you one the way to your adventure trip. You need to be very smart and plan accordingly such as destinations, transportation, accommodation, and activities. You need to be smart for every choice. Before selecting countries you can take help of real travelers experiences to estimate your travel budget to decide. Here I am going to share with you a few suggestions, which are affordable and budget friendly. Those are Portugal, France, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada.

If you want to find the best deals on flights, hotels, and car rentals, you can use KAYAK, a travel site that searches hundreds of other sites at once to get you the information you need to make the right decisions. Also check north america tours to find best deals and for special discount offers. Hope these suggestions could help you. I also watched the video you mentioned and I was impressed by how Emilia and Joel managed to travel to six countries in four weeks for €3000. They are very adventurous and creative travelers. I liked how they showed the culture, nature, and food of each country they visited.
    tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

If you don't include flight/accommodation here, it's quite possible. But I highly doubt it's viable if you're to include those two.

Comment

Working...
      X