Sightseeing in Gangtok!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sightseeing in Gangtok!

In Gangtok, you would enjoy every moment of your trip. Exploring panoramic views of Kanchenjunga from Tashi Point and Ganesh Tok is rewarding experience for tourists. If sightseeing is your interest, then monasteries in Gangtok are ideal spots to visit. The famous Enchey Monastery and Pemayangtse Monastery offer the visitors priceless antiques and idols to explore. Apart from that, don’t miss to visit the Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, where many rare manuscripts, books and priceless artifacts of rare Lepcha are placed.

Gangtok is famous with exciting destinations & places. If you have a plan to go there Just book a Hotels & Resorts online in Gangtok with Goibibo. Goibibo.com provide the best deals & offers for all hotels booking. So, Stay easily in Gangtok with Goibibo.
    Last edited by hoteldeal; 06-05-2013, 11:33 AM.
    Budget Hotels in Jaipur, Shirdi Hotels

Comment

For sure it keeps everything decent and because we can get to have it all goodly toronto niagara falls tour is one of my most reasonable sources that exists to me.

Comment

Gangtok is the capital of the Northern India. It is a nice place for visitors. These are the names of beautiful attractions of Gangtok, Khecheopalri Lake, Hanuman Tok and Nathu La. Nathu La is my favorite attraction. I went there with my college trip. We have a great fun there and stayed there for 3 days. Tourists can get great experiences there.

Comment

Working...
        X