Paris hilton's hotel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris hilton's hotel?

I've heard that she owns hotels but I never knew that which hotel does she own. Anyone know anything about her hotels? I would love to know about it.

I'd be scared to go to any she owned. She is a frightening character.

Comment

I'm not completely sure about this. My guess would be the hilton hotel chains that you see in major sities across the United States. Paris hilton's father owns the hilton chain and she is just the offspring of the hilton legacy. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I tend to be wrong at times.

Comment

Originally posted by willyable View Post
        I'm not completely sure about this. My guess would be the hilton hotel chains that you see in major sities across the United States. Paris hilton's father owns the hilton chain and she is just the offspring of the hilton legacy. Please correct me if i'm wrong. I tend to be wrong at times.
        I believe you are right willyable

Comment

Paris doesn't own anything, Her parents own those hotels.

Comment

Actually, I think it's her grandparents that own the hotels. She has yet to inherit anything, and I'm pretty sure she will never end up with a hotel. The hotel chain by the way is the Hilton chain.

Comment

Hilton Hotel is the upscale, full service properties to meet the business travel and leisure guests. They are a chain of more than 500 hotels around the world from Rome to Omaha. Hilton Hotel Group are enjoying staggering growth in online sales. Hilton Hotel, the place for you, if you want a unique hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by adeejackson View Post
                Hilton Hotel is the upscale, full service properties to meet the business travel and leisure guests. They are a chain of more than 500 hotels around the world from Rome to Omaha. Hilton Hotel Group are enjoying staggering growth in online sales. Hilton Hotel, the place for you, if you want a unique hotel.
                Wow I think Paris Hilton don;t need to worry about her future...

She is definitely a billionaire...

Anyway, I was just thinking despite all the wealth she has, she engage in more bad controversy like drugs and drunk driving....

It shows that money can't buy everything...^_^

Comment

Hilton hotel is an international chain of full-service hotels and resorts founded by Conrad Hilton and now owned by Hilton Worldwide. Conrad Hilton is the great grandfather of Paris Hilton.
                  Joanna

http://www.modehotel.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                  X