Pakistan travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan travel

Pakistan is one of the most beautiful country of the world,there are lakes ,mountains, waterfalls, and much more in my beautiful country.The second highest mountain of the world is also in my country name is K-2. I have also write a blog about my country,the url of my blog is Pakistan Travel
    Very poor
    0%
    Poor
    0%
    Average
    0%
    Good
    0%
    Excellent
    0%

The poll is expired.

i accept the beauty aspect. kindly shed some light on the safety aspect of the visitors
    Toronto Hotels

Comment

Pakistan is a breathtaking country with lots of good places for holidays and they are also easy to reach because of the cheap and economical resources of transportation in Pakistan.
      Basically Pakistan is the country which has intensive weather so when it is summer, the summer is too hot and when there is winter it is so cold.
      The best places for enjoyment in Pakistan all seasons, especially winter like Swat, Kaghan, Gilgit, Muree, Naran, Quetta, Islamabad and some great places in northern area of Pakistan.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Working...
      X