Try to visiting Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try to visiting Indonesia

Indonesia have more beauty and amazing place. You can see starting from sea,landscape,mount,flora and fauna,etc. and many great archipelago in Indonesia.

Well, I totally agree with you, Indonesia is a beautiful country and with lots of attractive and incredible places. Bali is the major tourist spot over there that’s the reason every year tourists visit in a huge numbers from all over the world.
    Moreover, other top places are Istiqlal Mosque, Prambanan Temple, Sulawesi and Lake Toba.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I agree, Indonesia have lots of beautiful spots. I've to Java and Bali, and it is one of my incredible experience. They said eastern side of Indonesia have more beautiful tourism spots. Can't wait to visit there again.

Comment

I have never been to Indonesia ... I want to know that how is this country... And what is so special about it... !!
        seo

Comment

Indonesia is a land of mountains particularly volcanoes, solid forests, gorgeous beaches, stunning natural beauty which draws the interest of various tourists during the year.
          The most attractive tourist attractions in Indonesia are Sumatra, Sulawesi, Bali, Lombok, Banda Islands and Yogakartas.

Comment

Thanks for your responses. Unfortunately I am only going to be in the country for about a week...........
            Want to Book a Hotel Room?
            Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion dear but you didn't tell us where to visit in Indonesia. Can you please tell me.

Comment

Working...
              X