Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand advice about compy

'ello people,

Newbie here - both to the forum and Asia - looking for a bit of advice.

I've travelled plenty in Europe, mainly due to my job, but I really want to broaden my horizons and go somewhere more exotic/interesting. I've got some time off in lieu so I want to do a longish trip to Thailand.

A mate sent me a link to a company he'd found called i-to-i who are running a competition to win a four-week trip in Thailand (and some other places, but that's not what I'm interested in... I'm easing myself into this long haul lark!).

He seems to think it's no problem to sign up, but I'm a bit more tentative; partly because of the effort of writing about my ideal trip, partly because I'm a bit nervous (excited?!) about this trip and partly because I've simply never heard of them before.

Has anyone here had any contact with them? If they're decent I may decide to book the trip anyway. Otherwise I might use another company if there are any suggestions?
    Also, there's quite a lot on the itinerary, so am I likely to get much culture shock after doing so much?

Thanks for your help

Anyone?

I've thought that I'm not so good at writing so i might just book using their 15% offer a the moment. But I only have a couple of weeks left until the offer bombs, so i need some advice sharpish if anyone has any?!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X