Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Bangladesh

Travel Information

Located in Southern Asia and bordering the Bay of Bengal and India, Bangladesh has a diverse combination of culture, tradition and unforgettable beauty...
    Last edited by Manne; 10-14-2009, 01:41 PM.

Someday I will go to Bangladesh. What is the best scenes in Bangladesh?
    Travel Voucher Codes

Comment

I am always afraid of floods there but someday I'll go there.

Comment

If you are having once a year vacation time and you live in a place where you do not see much of the sun throughout the year and also if you want to enjoy holiday like they do in Bangkok then coming to Bangladesh during rainy season is not a very good idea for you.
        A VAN RENTAL COMPANY

Comment

I am going to Bangladesh later this year , will keep the details once i return from the trip.
          cyprus travel
          holidays canaries

Comment

Bangladesh is a country with lots of places to visit, many of which offer unforgettable experiences but remain relatively unknown to the rest of the world.

Dhaka (the Capital) has a number of attractions for the tourists. They include, but are not limited to, the Lalbagh Quilla, Ahsan Manjil, Shaheed Minar, Boro Katra, Choto Katra, the National Museum, Jatiyo Songshad Bhaban(the Parliament Building) etc. The Suhrawardy Uddan and the Ramna Park are two parks that provide green respite to the city dwellers. Other tourist attractions include places like Baitul Mukarram (National Mosque), the High Court Building, the Bangabandhu Museum, etc.

The natural beauty of Bangladesh can be explored away from the hustle and bustle of Dhaka, the Capital. Bangladesh has the longest unbroken sea beach in the world: the Cox'sbazar. Also, it has the largest mangrove forest in the world: the Sundarbans. The hills of Rangamati, Khagrachori and Bandarban offer exciting trekking opportunities, while the Kaptai Lake (situated amongst the hills of Rangamati) can be considered a romantic getaway.

The villages are the true countryside of Bangladesh and almost always have green paddy fields and yellow mustard fields with rivers flowing. Other natural wonders of Bangladesh include the Padma (Ganges) river, the Madhabkunda, Jaflong, the tea gardens of Sylhet and Moulovibazar, etc.
            Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Bangladesh has a fantastic culture many diffrent cultures it is a wonderfull place to visit and some very good temples to visit and such.
              cheap holiday deals
              new york holidays

Comment

@archiearch Well, you are right. Bangladesh have some of city to see. like capital of Bangladesh.

Comment

i never knew that bangladesh have some great structures, like the Somapura Mahavihara a Buddist temple, Sixty Dome Mosque in Mosque city of Bagerhat etc.
                  Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Working...
                  X