Welcome to The Maldives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to The Maldives

Sun, sand and sea, a thousand ‘Robinson Crusoe’ islands, massive lagoons with different depths and infinite shades of blue and turquoise, dazzling underwater coral gardens; a perfect natural combination for the ideal tropical holiday destination. However there is more to the Maldives than just that.

You basically do have a choice of either staying in a private island resort, an onboard safari holiday or go for city hotels!
    For a lovely holiday living closest to the nature is the choice of exotic beach resorts in Maldives! Like none-other, they are extremely beautiful with Water-bungalows or Beach Villas! In Maldives, We v got a choice of over 100 resorts - each specialized for Spas, Diving, Honeymoon, Family! It's a great adventure!

Or, you may choose to go on an adventure safari trip, where you may cruise in the beautiful oceans of Maldives, stop by on diving spots, or go for a local island-to-island hopping!
    Want to experience the local busy streets of Maldives, at the end of your stay, why not go for a shopping, remember something about Maldives, the 1.7 KM island - capital city of Male' is a great place to see sights as well as shopping!

Join us in Maldives
    Your Holiday to the beautiful Tropical Islands of Maldives:
    http://www.thiswaytomaldives.com

This is the beautiful picture you posted it seems looks like outstanding. Well, Maldives is a smallest Island country in Asia but it has lots of beautiful places and its beaches are main attraction that’s why peoples visit every year in a huge numbers.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I love Maldives, if i choose beach destiny i will sure go to Maldives. Such a very beautiful place for every one.

Comment

Maldives is a smallest Island country in Asia but it has lots of beautiful places and its beaches are its main attraction because of its crystal blue water, scuba diving activities, snorkeling etc.

Comment

Working...
        X