One day in the Singapore Zoo Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One day in the Singapore Zoo Report

When I and my darling traveled Singapore . We really impressed with the Singapore Zoo. It is seen as the best in the Asia that I had seen before. We had booked tickets in on a breakfast among the animals, so at about 8.30 we were staring the journey,

After that we spent almost six hours just wandering around in the zoo, seeing everything from tigers, lions, kangaroos and elephants to small and very cute monkeys.

One of my favourites were the polar bear, as I never had seen one in my entire life before. It sure is huge, and I sure don't want to meet one out in the free...

A visit here is a must if you have any feelings for animals. At this zoo they move around very freely, and they don't sit in cages as in other animal parks.
    If you, like me, like to take photos of them, this is the moment to do so. Just don't use the flash as it will scare the animals.

The zoo has 2530 different animals, 315 different species, so there should be something to look for for everyone.

The zoo is open from 8.30am to 6pm. Entrance fee is S$16,50 (8,50 euro) for adults. Half price for kids (3-12 years).
    There are restaurants both inside and outside the zoo, so take your time and enjoy it for the whole day!

You can take the tram around the whole place, but I'm still laughing at the smart asses who do that... The tram goes around so fast that you'll have no idea what you're actually looking at! Much better to walk around yourself and see the animals in the tempo you want. You will probably be quite tired in your legs afterwards, but it sure is worth it!
    I heard the Safari Night Zoo in Singapore is very interesting and worthy but with the limited time we can’t join it. Is the anybody tell me this?
    Van Cao
    Indochina Travel Service
    For your perfect journey

There are only few Zoos where we can see white tigers and Singapore zoo is one of them. Its a nice place for a day picnic. Thanks for sharing these pics with us.
    Vietnam travel

Comment

Yes I agree with you, Singapore Zoo is commendation as one of the world's most fabulous zoos. The use of ordinary barriers like streams, rock walls and vegetation to separate animals from visitors enhances. It is home to over 3,600 mammals, birds and reptiles, as well as exceptional and endangered species.
      Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I hope I can go back to Singapore and visit the zoo. We failed to drop by there when we had our vacation last year. There are so many attractions in Singapore particularly in Sentosa.
        Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Hi

Hi Guys, I am Newbie for this forum and joined this forum for create huge network. where can share and discuss om different topics.

Comment

Working...
          X