places to visit in Nepal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• places to visit in Nepal

What is the best time to go in Nepal ? What is the famous tourist places in Nepal?
    Thanks

If you are planning to Trek in Nepal, then best time is September/October.

Comment

Hi ........ Nepal is one of most famous and beautiful destinations in India. I think Late September – November and early spring (February - March) are the best times to go to Nepal. Nepal has so many wonderful places to see for its visitors like Pashupatinath Temple, Golden Gate, Changunarayan Temple, Bhaktapur Durbar square, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Royal Chitwan National Park etc. These all are awesome and gorgeous places to visit in Nepal. I really like this destination.
      I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

There are so many tourist spots in Nepal like that Pokhra, Kathmandu, Bhaktpur, Patan, Tatopani, Ilam, Annapurna Base Camp, Everest, Lumbini, Chitwan etc.

Tour Packages Kerala & Holiday Packages Kerala
        Kerala Tour Packages & Kerala Tourism Packages & Tour Packages Kerala & Holiday Packages Kerala & Kerala Holiday Packages & Kerala Tour

Comment

Pokhra, Kathmandu, Bhaktpur, Patan, Tatopani and so on , you can search this bu google.
          Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
          Find the similar links
          List of hotels |Imports Company

Comment

There are so many outstanding and interesting places over there but the Top favorite destinations of tourist in Nepal are Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Chitwan National Park, Mount Everest and Annapurna etc. I really enjoyed over there especially trekking and mountain climbing.

Comment

Best time to visit Nepal is from September to March month.

Comment

Working...
              X