Malaysia Tourist Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia Tourist Attractions

Malaysia, one of the most beautiful cities on the Southeast Asia, Malaysia offers something for everyone—history, culture, adventure, nature and relaxation—without the loud and crowded hustle and bustle of an overdeveloped nation. It’s dominantly Muslim, but with a rich ethnic mix of Chinese and Indians. Here, you enjoy pristine rainforests and marine parks, holiday on postcard-perfect beaches in sophisticated resorts, take in culture of its small towns, shop for inexpensive handicrafts, and eat some of the flavorful food in Southeast Asia.

Yes you are right Malaysia is very beauiful country. Malaysia, one of the most beautiful cities on the Southeast Asia immersed in rich cultural and traditional heritage has emerged to be a great holiday destination for thetourist around the world today.
    Uganda Safaris|Gorilla Safaris

Comment

Yes, Malaysia is heaven on earth which is one of my hot favorite countries in Asia I really love to visit there especially for its beaches.
      Your best World holiday destinations | Caribbean Cruises as well as get all types of news in News Beat | Latest News

Comment

Malaysia is truly a traveler's paradise. The Kuala Lumpur is the capital and major economic center here. The city is famous for the high and mighty Petronas Twin Towers. The Kinabalu National Park and Redang islands are most popular tourist destinations in Malaysia.
        car hire at Dublin airport

Comment

Check this out for pictures of Malaysia

http://www.tourismzone.com/tourism-m...-malaysia.html

Comment

Yes, Malaysia is heaven on earth which is one of my hot favorite countries in Asia I really love to visit there especially for its beaches.
            Moreover, if you want adventure vacation so try visiting Dubai where you can find plenty of different types of activities and I am sure once you visit then come back again.

Comment

It's true Malaysia is heaven on earth and favorite countries in Asia I really like very much this place especially its beaches.

Cavan Hotel

Comment

Malaysia is best and famous for there travel destination.
                Too many links in your signature (2 max)

Comment

Truly. Malaysia is a booming tourist destination in Asia attracting tourists from across the world for its international standards of amenities and grandeur. Malaysia tourist attractions offer a great diversity of tourist destinations. Gifted with rich heritage coupled with modernism. Can't wait to go back.

Comment

The major places of interest in Malaysia are as follows:

A Famosa - Malacca
                    Batu Caves - KL
                    Bukit China - Malacca
                    Cave Temples - Ipoh
                    Christ Church - Malacca
                    Genting Highlands - Pahang
                    Goddess of Mercy Temple - Penang
                    Islands in Malaysia
                    Kek Lok Se Temple - Penang
                    Want to Book a Hotel Room?
                    Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

it is best place to visit.
                      Your signature is too big

Comment

Thanks dear,VK kapoor for sharing such places to visit in Malaysia.

Originally posted by vk kapoor View Post
                        The major places of interest in Malaysia are as follows:

A Famosa - Malacca
                        Batu Caves - KL
                        Bukit China - Malacca
                        Cave Temples - Ipoh
                        Christ Church - Malacca
                        Genting Highlands - Pahang
                        Goddess of Mercy Temple - Penang
                        Islands in Malaysia
                        Kek Lok Se Temple - Penang

Comment

Working...
                        X