Taiwan Tourism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwan Tourism

Probably one of the most under-rated Asian destinations, Taiwan is largely little known to travelers outside the Asia–Pacific region. Formerly known as IIha Formosa, or Beautiful Island, it continues to live up to its Portuguese namesake with lots to offer. Besides being a high-tech electronic base as well as a veritable center of Chinese pop and entertainment, the island also boasts a veritable melange of impressive mountains, idyllic beaches, colorful aboriginal culture and a cuisine that is highly esteemed by Asians.

Taiwan is a good choice for holiday because it has plenty of outstanding places. So whenever you’ll be visiting there never miss these places which are mentioned below:
    National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall
    National Palace Museum
    Chiufen
    Long Shan Temple
    Danshuei
    Mucha Zoo
    Hopefully it would be good information for you.

Comment

I never heard much about the Taiwan, but i wish one day i would travel Taiwan.

Thanks.
      Vietnam visa for Indian | Vietnam tourist visa for Indian | Vietnam business visa for Indian

Comment

From my friend i heard about the "Sun Moon Lake". Then i have searched about that. Really nice place although I have not traveled Taiwan yet.
        Safari in Tanzania

Comment

I am planning to visit Taiwan in the next January. Taiwan has many enjoyable and amazing attractions for its visitors like Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taipei, Yilan, Tainan etc. These all are most popular destinations for tourists in Taiwan.
          I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

Not only is Taiwan a great place for nature lovers but is also the home for a vast world of marine ecology and animals. Tourist locations have been constructed so that one can enjoy the nature's beauty to the fullest extent. For nature lovers out there.

Comment

Working...
            X