Must-See Bangkok Tourist Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must-See Bangkok Tourist Attractions

Bangkok has a fine array of attractions and places to visit that will appeal to any tourist. Bangkok tourism’s main claim to fame is its collection of beautiful temples, of which there are more than 400 in the city, with the Grand Palace complex being particularly special. It sits on Rattanakosin Island (old Bangkok), where many other high profile temples and palaces are, along with the buzzing street of Khao San Road.

Definitely, your trip to Bangkok would be a cultural experience. It’s a thriving modern day city with tourist favorite places like Grand Palace, Temple of the Dawn, Chatuchak Market, Chao Phraya River and Jim Thompson House.

Comment

Thailand is amazingly beautiful dotted with scintillating tourism attractions, exotic beauty of the beaches, rich culture and traditions, superb fascinating attractions, throbbing nightlife and much more. It is home to some of the enticing tourism attractions and so it the reason why thousands and hundreds of tourists from across the nook and corner of the world come to Thailand to enjoy vacations in a delightful and memorable way.

Comment

I love Bangkok and its lifestyle.

Comment

Temple and street food is big fun in Bangkok. One can enjoy his full day on Bangkok streets. Every time I visited this place, I found something new and interesting. This is good place for holidays.
          Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

Working...
          X