what is the best Asian food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the best Asian food?

I know many traveler have many choice for there food selection. But everyone must has his favourite food of his own. lets share about those food.

frist of all i want to share one food named "MASSAMAN CURRY". It is a thai dish. Have you ever test this?
    Safari in Tanzania

Well, there are numbers of dishes which are favorites in Asian food so it will be so difficult to tell in between one favorite.

Comment

We all know very well that India is one of the best growing country on the earth and also there are many popular places at there.There are many businesses that are done at there but the business of food is one of the best as well as most profitable business.
      A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Sri Lankan Foods
        Sri Lanka Airport Taxi is a high quality and reliable Taxi Booking Provider in Sri Lanka providing Airport Transfer Serivce in Sri Lanka.

Comment

Chinese Snacks
          Incredible Fashion Organization presents you reviews of fashion products.

Comment

I think best Asian food is Rice and Fish.

Comment

Lechon in the Philippines...
              Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

you can enjoy bengali food like fish curry or pakistani kabab or kachhi, indian vegetable etc. this is the best i know.

Comment

Filipino Cuisines are the best for me, I like lechon and pork adobo.
                  Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

I like tandoori chicken and Rajma rice (Indian food).

Comment

Its very difficult to pick only one flavour among all available. But if I have no choice then I want to go with chicken and rice. This is perfect combination. I love this type of food.
                      And if I have to choose some little food, snacks type then I would prefer momos.
                      Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

Working...
                      X