Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Beautiful family Vacation Spot in Asia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Beautiful family Vacation Spot in Asia?

Hi,

Need Beautiful Vacation spots for family Vacations in ASIA?

Please share your country and its favorite spots details....

Thanks
    Shalee David

There are lots of beautiful places for spend vacations in India such as Shimla, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Varanasi, Delhi, Agra, Amritsar etc. But I like Goa city of India. It's the best place for spend vacations with family. Last year me and my wife went to India and we stay there 9 days.
    Compare Hotel Prices And Find The Best Deal

Comment

Malaysia is heaven on earth which is one of my hot favorite countries in Asia I really love to visit there especially for its beaches.
      Moreover, if you want adventure vacation so try visiting Dubai where you can find plenty of different types of activities and I am sure once you visit then come back again.

Comment

Hello Shalee

I think you should pick Sri Lanka for your Vacation, we loved it and we are still here touring, you should google search ceyline travels to help you out.

Cheers

Comment

Thailand is the best place to spend family vacations. The country has plenty of beautiful and attractive places which parents and their children will definitely love. There are top ten best places in Thailand where most families from around the world love to visit. Here is the list of the ten most recommended vacation destinations in Thailand:
          1. Pattaya, Thailand - located along the Thailand Gulf. It is the most popular ocean site resort in the Southeast Asia. Pattaya has 300 affordable hotels to choose from, which are perfect for vacationing families of any size. There are also a number of markets and shopping malls. Lots of affordable restaurants are also found in Pattaya serving the delicious Thai delicacies.
          2. Phuket - the most popular tourist destination in the country with its beautiful white sand beach coasts. Phuket is also known as the "pearl of the South". Here, one can find the best variety of restaurants offering the best of Thai cuisines.
          3. Koh Samui - perfect to spend family summer vacations. Koh Samui has a large number of beach hotels where one can enjoy the amazing beauty of the white sand beaches along the coastlines. Resorts offer good budget accommodations which will surely please families.
          Want to Book a Hotel Room?
          Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

chandighar is the best place.
            Your signature is too big

Comment

Thailand is considered to be an all round good place for a vacation, however if you are coming down here with your family, a few places will be definitely worth visiting. Try Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. These places have a lot of fun things to do as well as a ton of cultural attractions such as temples. Many people are of the opinion that Thailand is only good for singles looking for some night life fun however there are a lot places that are good for family vacation as well.
              Get Three Free Nights in a Luxury Villa in Pattaya, Thailand! Go to - http://www.facebook.com/ThailandHolidayVillas for the Details.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_t View Post
                Thailand is considered to be an all round good place for a vacation, however if you are coming down here with your family, a few places will be definitely worth visiting. Try Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Phi Phi, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. These places have a lot of fun things to do as well as a ton of cultural attractions such as temples. Many people are of the opinion that Thailand is only good for singles looking for some night life fun however there are a lot places that are good for family vacation as well.
                I agree to you Joe. Thailand also the best family vacation spot in Asia.
                Best Vacation Spots In The World

Comment

Just choose India and go there. There you can find lots of interesting places. A small list of places is as following:-
                  Shimla
                  Kull-Manali
                  Dalhousie
                  Leh Ladakh
                  Nainital
                  Kufri
                  Mount Abu
                  Munnar
                  Kovalam
                  Ooty
                  Goa
                  Darjeeling