Great Honeymoon Destinations of Goa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Honeymoon Destinations of Goa

I would rate Goa as no 1 destination for couples and honeymooners. Beside Goa, Kerala is another such destination where you can enjoy the nature and some of the great natural sites. If we turn to north India then no one can ignore Jammu & Kashmir and Himalayan Ranges. Pink City (Rajasthan) is another beautiful place for honeymooners which is nearest to capital of India.

Well, I really love this place because I visited there numbers of times especially with my spouse to make romantic destinations. This place is pretty good for newly couple for honeymoon.

Comment

I agree with you dear these two place are the best places in India if you want to see beauty of sea.

Comment

Originally posted by kumarmanoj1 View Post
        I would rate Goa as no 1 destination for couples and honeymooners. Beside Goa, Kerala is another such destination where you can enjoy the nature and some of the great natural sites. If we turn to north India then no one can ignore Jammu & Kashmir and Himalayan Ranges. Pink City (Rajasthan) is another beautiful place for honeymooners which is nearest to capital of India.
        Yes I agree with you Goa is the best place for honeymoon,Lot of beaches are in Goa to spent the luxury time of our life.
        Scuba Diving Liveaboard | Surfing Hotels Maldives

Comment

Working...
        X