Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go for next month vacation?

Hi,

I have full leave on next month (July, 2013). So we are thinking to plan a vacation, But we don't know which place is suitable for July month vacation? If you mentioned some good places for my vacation, we plan other things.

So please share good destination suitable to us....

Thanks
    Mirrin Rose

You should visit India and get enjoy here full month of July.

Comment

My personally view is that I want to go Goa in India and want to see the luxury beaches.
      Scuba Diving Liveaboard | Surfing Hotels Maldives

Comment

In india it is rainy season so if you love rain then only plan for india otherwise i will say to westindies, awesome place.
        Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Mauritius is pretty good destination in Asia for visiting and continues attracts tourist to its places.
          The top beaches like Flic–en Flac and Mont Choisy are top selection of beaches where peoples visiting every in a huge numbers.

Comment

Goa is my favorite destination visit to beaches.

Comment

Try Australia as it has superb weather to get away from the heat during June/July. From towering forests to whale watching, fine food to world-class surfing, Australia’s South West offers some of the most varied travel experiences in Western Australia. Margaret River’s outstanding scenery have put it on the international map, and the area is popular all year round for forest hiking, exploring underground caves, and sampling the divine local produce in the town’s superb restaurants. Visit the pretty seaside town of Busselton, the famous Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk in Walpole and experience a whale watching boat trip along the Southern Ocean from Albany, right up to Augusta on the Indian Ocean coast.
              Visit the top immigration to Australia firm in the world.

Comment

Working...
              X