-Galle
    -Hikkaduwa
    -Unawatuna
    -Mirissa
    -Nuwara Eliya
    -Tangalle

and many more

Comment

Well, one of my relative visited there and he really enjoyed himself. Sri Lanka is a tourist's paradise and one of the finest islands in Asia. Magnificent pristine beaches, lush-green hills, wild life, exotic cuisine and stately waterfalls are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranath View Post
        Sri Lanka is amazing destination in Asia
        Popular Tourist Places in Sri Lanka
        Anuradhapura
        Arugambay
        Adam's Peak
        Batticaloa
        Bentota
        Beruwela
        Bundala National Park
        Colombo
        Dambulla
        Ella
        Galle
        Hambantota
        Hikkaduwa
        Horton Plains
        Jaffna
        Kalkudah
        Kalpitiya
        Kandy
        Katunayake
        Kitulgala
        Knuckles Range
        Mannar
        Matara
        Minneriya
        Negombo
        Nilaveli
        Nuwara Eliy
        Pasikudah
        Pinnawela
        Polonnaruwa
        Puttalam
        Ratnapura
        Sigiriya
        Sinharaja
        Trincomalee
        Unawatuna
        Weligama
        Wilpattu National Park
        Yala National Park
        Hotel Ajanta

Comment

when do you go to there ?

Comment

Yeah its nice to know about it because i had never travel to Sri Lanka.I,m a tourist and traveling to different countries is my profession and also my hobby.I would like to go to Sri Lanka in my holidays to see its destination and to collect some informative stuff about this Country because I,m a history lover also.So I hope me and my friends enjoy this journey to Sri Lanka.I like it so much but its hot also.
            This site give to you much reliable journey
            durham to new york bus

Comment

Yes !! Sri Lanka is a beautiful place to stay while enjoying. If you want the beach experience,the best is country’s southern coast, with whale watching and leopard safaris in Yala.
              Find about Tangalle Guest houses
              Find about Guest house Tangalle
              Find about Tangalle Sri Lanka guest house

Comment

Yeah! I must say to all members, after reading your post, I agree with all of you . Sri Lanka is the beautiful country. I during holidays in Sri Lanka really enjoyed with my family. I really enjoyed with my family during these holidays in Sri Lanka. Sigiriya,Bundala National Park,Adam's Peak and Dambulla cave temple are very beautiful places for tourist attraction.

Comment

Sri Lanka is a best country for enjoyment. It offer a lot of incredible attraction among the visitors. It is a nice place to enjoy family holidays. It is my favorite one travel destination due to its natural and historical places that attracts the visitors each year. I also visited there for having fun. The large number of visitors go there with family and friends and had great time there. Can you share you experience if you ever visit this place.

Comment

Sri Lanka is a beautiful destination fo rtarvelling point of view for me. I love to go there for having fun. I like its many attrections now I hope I will go there with my younger bro for seeing its natural beauty and attrections. Whats yous plan to go in Sri Lanka? Have you visited there ever in your life?

Comment

Sri Lanka is a name that i just heard by some friends, who have been to there many of the times and so sure that it will be good time for me to go there, but before going i just need to know completely about its accommodations and destinations. guys having any suggestion then share here.
                      What say about the Vacation packages from Los Angeles?

Comment

Let me shared with you some most famous destination name of Sri Lanka.
                        Nuwara Eliya
                        Negombo
                        Kandy
                        Dambulla
                        Bandarawela
                        The accommodations of this country, I will share wth you in my net post.

My 2 day trip boston to naigara falls was mind-blowing.

Comment

Working...
                        X