Travel to Bali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to Bali

Here is some advice to help you have a trouble-free holiday in Bali. But if you do have problems, the Australian Consulate-General is there to help you.

Remember: our Travel Advice for Indonesia, including the information about terrorist threats, applies to Bali.

All Australian travellers to Bali MUST HAVE 6 MONTHS VALIDITY on their passport or they will not be allowed to enter the country.

The travel advice for Indonesia reminds Australians that gambling is illegal in Indonesia and should be avoided no matter what promises or enticements are offered. There have been several cases in Bali where visitors have become victims of organised gambling scams. The gangs often target single men travelling alone.

There have been some Australians who have paid deposits for time-share properties in Bali when they don't really want them. Visitors should be aware that some time share properties offer free gifts or prizes to get you in and employ high pressure sales techniques. We recommend you take time to think over offers and seek legal advice before entering into any contracts.

Motor bike accidents are common. Tourists planning to rent a motorbike in Bali should have riding experience, rent only from a reputable company and ensure that the motorbike has been well maintained. It is highly recommended that you obtain full medical insurance and take out insurance on the bike. In order to be legal you must have either an Indonesian or international license. Failure to have the correct license may invalidate any insurance and be ery costly.

We strongly recommend that travellers take our full medical insurance as the costs of medical evacuations can be extremely high, for example the cheapest medical evacuation to Perth or Darwin can start from around AUD23,000.

The quality of medical services varies greatly accross Bali and Lombok. Correct diagnosis can be a problem and we recommend that you obtain a second opinion from an International Standard Clinic as soon as possible to ensure that you have been correctly diagnosed and are receiving the correct treatment for your condition.
    Bali Tour Packages | Bali Cheapest Tours

I have been visited the Bali few months ago with my wife. It is one of the beautiful and most visited islands of Indonesia as well as of the world. It is notable because of its; forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs.

Comment

Well, one of my friends visited there and he really enjoyed himself. Yes, Indonesia is a beautiful country with lots of attractive places and beaches specially Bali which is one of the most important tourist destinations and number of tourist comes from all over the world for enjoyment and relaxing.
      Top places like Istiqlal Mosque, Prambanan Temple, Sulawesi and Lake Toba. So I’d like to recommend visiting there and make tour unforgettable.

Comment

Muk! After reading your post, I agree with you. Bali is a beautiful island. It is totally new attraction for me. I would like to visit there with my family in the next year. Can you share some information about it? Let me know where did you stayed during your tour. I hope you will share sufficient information with me.

Comment

Bali is an amazing island that is situated in Indonesia. It is most promising one destination amogn the nature lovers. It offers a lot of natural spots to enjoy the views of nature beauty. I have been there abou few years ago with my elder brother during my holidays. We stay there for four days to enjoy incredible beaut if this place. It is a nice place where tourist can enjoy exciting views of nature beauty. If you are nature lover so I will suggest you to must go there once.

Comment

I like to share with all of you Bali is a beautiful destination of Indonesia, Indonesia has many attractions, but its famous for its natural beauty attraction is Bali island. I have been visiting there and had a lot of fun there with my all friends. I have a plan to go there in summer days because of its is a good destination for enjoying holidays.

Comment

I am going to agree with you. Bali is a really nice destination for summer vacations. In this summer vacation my uncle and his family going there for spend his summer vacations. All of them are really excited about this. They also told me that I also join there. But I want to there with my friends. Tell me guys, what I do?

Comment

Guys, No doubt that Bali is a home of great things. I also heard much about it from my friends and cousins. I am going to share some names of places which are famous in Bali. The names are;
                Sanur, Bali
                Tanah Lot
                Neka Art Museum
                Museum Pasifika

Comment

Well, Well, Buddies I am so sure that it will be good and useful for all travelers as well as for me. AS i mentioned before that i want to make a move to there in Bali, and Sami has shared such nice and amazing kind of stuff here. So could make a move to there now easily before my bus trips from los angeles cause i am so sure that it will be one of the most fascinated time for me.

Comment

Sami! You have shared really nice and wonderful names of Bali. I like your shared names of attractions. I musts hare these wonderful attraction names with my uncle and also suggest my uncle to must explore these attractions during his tour. By the way, have you explored all of these attractions personally?

I am taking a luray caverns tour from dc with my friends.

Comment

Nice post it's really wonderful article. Bali is a really nice destination especially for honeymoon .
                      See great offer for Dubai holiday & Hong Kong holiday

Comment

Bali is the most beautiful destination to travel. It is the best place for honeymoon.
                        Luxury Train Tour India | Maharajas Express Train India | Palace on Wheels Train | Golden Chariot Train

Comment

Working...
                        X