Destination Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destination Singapore

Have you been to Singapore before? Have you taken a ride in the Singapore Flyer? Share your views on the Flyer here!

I want to know as well, please share your experiences in Singapore.
    Administrator

Comment

Hello all,

I have never been to singapore but I am a travel lover. so I would like to know about it as I would like to go there also. Hope all the nice forum members who have already visited singapore can help me a lot.

Comment

Singapore Serviced Apartments

hello!! Singapore is definitely a great place to travel. They have lots of cool attractions and super friendly people.
        Singapore Hotels - Singapore hotel & tourist guide. Most complete directory of hotels in Singapore - more hotels, more choice, better value

Comment

destination Singapore

there are alot of cool locations in Singapore which you can explore.

this website might be of great help to you while choosing where to explore around in Singapore.

link:
          Uniquely Singapore - The official website for tourist information on Singapore

for travellers who are more into adventure, you might want to visit the nature reserves in singapore. for travellers who go for nature, the singapore zoological gardens/ bird parks might be a good choice for you. for shopaholics, the town area in singapore which is mainly orchard road will be a place for you to enjoy your shopping spree!

for travellers who are more into the arts and cultural side of singapore, Bugis district might be good. the bugis district is surrounded by various temples, art schools, theatres and the national library.

if you are looking for accomodation wise, for luxurious hotel, the intercontinental will be good.

link:
          InterContinental Singapore

if you are in for some affordable but yet comfortable hote, ibis singapore on bencoolen is a good choice.

link:

hope this helps guys!

Comment

The Singapore Flyer is presently the tallest Ferris wheel in the world. The Flyer reaches 42 stories high with a total height of 165 m (541 ft), and is 5 m (16 ft) taller than the Star of Nanchang and 30 m (98 ft) taller than the London Eye.
            The Singapore Flyer boasts of around 28 capsules each capable of containing 28 people and passengers can expect pay 22 US dollars for a 30-minute.
            Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Singapore seems to be the perfect mix of the exotic and the affordable! I’ve always wanted to go here to see the place. Singapore still remains one of the hottest destinations for travelers from all over the world.This is great for a vacation especially when you choose one of the cheap hotels in Singapore through a reliable travel portal.
              Kuala Lumpur hotels, Cameron Highland hotel

Comment

I've been last August for the first time in Singapore - I just loved it. It's a modern, clean, amazing city. You can eat sooo well and it's shopping paradise - there are so many options. Unfortunately I've stayed there for only 2 days - I definetely have to go there again.
                I love Morro de São Paulo - Brazil

Comment

Working...
                X