Himalayan White Water Rafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Himalayan White Water Rafting

Sun kosi River in Nepal is one of the top ten river rafting tours in the world. The rafting tour traverses 272 kms though the untouched countryside and small village of the wonderful 'Mahabharat Range'*mountain of centeral Himalaya. Watching the moon rise with the sound of the river, the noise of wild animals, drinking, singing, dancing, and playing games by*candle light are additional fun in the everyday evening camps.

I am leaving for the trip on Sep 17. You guys are welcome to join.

Nepal Tour

Thanks friend and I also love to do river rafting. If I would not been stuck to my schedule I will definitely come there.

Comment

Hi Nepal_Himalaya;

I agree with you Kosi is the fabulous river in world . before 5 years I had gone there. its a nice place to see.

Comment

There is very special website for Rafting in India, Rafting in Rishikesh ,Manali,Kullu etc

raftingmasti.com
        Last edited by aaaavivek; 09-20-2008, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Hey aaaavivek, is river rafting is possible in KulluManali? We have planned to go at KulluManali on couple tour.. I must enjoy it ....

Comment

White water river rafting is my favorite water sports as well. Last year I was in Washington, with my friends and I really enjoyed doing water rafting there.
            wenatchee river rafting

Comment

Thanks for your invitation. The eastern Himalaya has a more diverse range of coldwater fish as compared western Himalaya. Although, 218 fish species are listed for the whole Himalayas. We introduce to you the top three prize fishes in the sport/recreational fishery category of this region. The recreational fishery is considered an important factor in the effort to improve the economic status of these mountain regions.
              Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

Ricer rafting is such an amazing experience. You said right Kosi river has very fast flow which is suitable for river rafting.

Comment

Thanks dear for such a nice information because I really love it.

Comment

Working...
                  X