Travel Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Singapore

I had a blast when I was on a vacation in Singapore last weekend. Besides the glorious local food, I was taken aback and lost for words when my tour guide brought us to the Singapore Flyer! Home-Singapore Flyer

Besides, we went to the Singapore Zoo, the Bird Park and Esplanade. I really enjoyed my stay in Singapore and I'll be back again for more.

I will love to travel Singapore and thanks for sharing the link.

Comment

Wasn't it quite expensive in Singapore like hotels and restaurants ?

My brother ones told me who's been there that the most exclusive jewelry shops had armed guards outside the actual shop, is that true ?

I also heard you can receive a fine when throwing litter on the street, correct?
      Administrator

Comment

oh yess singapore is an expensive city to live in! u get fined for smoking, littering, spitting, urining.... almost everything! i was surprised when i touched down . kinda got scared and intimidated upon seeing all the "fine" signs .. but really, it is a beautiful city. u must go visit singapore for sure.

Comment

Hi superfly,

Thats great. you have enjoyed there a lot. hope we will know more about singapore from you.

Comment

If you're going to Singapore, learn the basic phrases like where is the restroom? where is the mtr? how much is this? and where is Mc Donalds or KFC. Yes Singapore is a very beautiful country but since you're new to this place try to be a little careful with what you eat. Shop till you drop. And don't chew gums.
            MY SIGNATURE WAS TOO BIG
            1 textlink only

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

I remember this well, I was a child and my dad left for Singapore. Upon his return he had so many fascinating stories for us about the country and also brought so many things for us. It was from that time I had a wish to visit the place and after a long gap of more than 15 years since that incident happened I have got the chance to visit the country, powered by the experiences of the others and the travel communities am really looking forward to this tour with the expectation that this is going to be the best tour of mine in my entire lifetime.
                Holiday home

Comment

i have never been to singapore, some of my friends have visited and they have shared some of the best experiences with me, i would love to visit it once....
                  Toronto Hotels

Comment

it is a dream for me to visit singapore...lets see when my dream comes true
                    Roasted Pecans

Comment

Originally posted by stephan_fred View Post
                      I will love to travel Singapore and thanks for sharing the link.
                      Ya Singapore is an exotic travel spot for entire family..

Enjoy it..

Comment

so devis have you been to Singapore, do share some of your experiences here!
                        Roasted Pecans

Comment

CanTho (Heart of Mekong)

Can Tho is the political, economic, cultural and transportation centre of the Mekong Delta region of Vietnam. It is a friendly, bustling city, and has the advantage of being connected to most of the popular population centres in the Mekong Delta by roads, rivers and canals. There are also handy connections to major cities throughout Vietnam.

Floating Markets
                          As with other cities and towns in the Mekong Delta region, the floating markets are one of the major attractions. Much less touristy than those found in Bangkok, the markets are primarily for locals to buy and sell a whole range of goods, with produce such as bananas, durian, jackfruit, mangosteen, mango, papaya, pineapple, guava and fresh vegetables all available.

Smuggled items such as cigarettes are also commonly sold. Small boats, which huddle around Ninh Kiều pier, will take you around the floating markets for around US per hour.

The main floating market in Can Tho is Cai Rang. It is important to be there early, generally no later than 06:00, and then to float back through the small tributaries which carry you to the Can Tho river - the trip normally take about 3 or 4 hours.

Vietnam Travel, Vietnam Tours, Vietnam Hotels, Vietnam Restaurant, Vietnam Flights

Comment

Wow..!!!!

Someday I can visit Singapore...^_^
                            Last edited by july_bsit; 12-18-2008, 05:13 AM.

Comment

travelling in singapore

Singapore is a nice place to travel, a small country with multiracial living harmoniously together.

one place that i would like to recommend is the bugis district of Singapore. it can be considered the art and culture district of Singapore as there are many temples, art schools and theatres situated in the bugis districts. thus, you can spend time exploring the sneak peeks of bugis.

also, for shopaholics, you can also indulge in your shopping spree at the bugis junction (high end buys), bugis village (BARGAINS and affordable buys) and the newly opened shopping mall ILUMA.

so many things to explore during the trip!

and for accomodation wise, if you are in for a tight budget and is looking for something simple but yet nice and comfy, the ibis hotel will be the choice for you. it is located near the bugis mrt (10 mins slow pace walk).

or if you are in for something luxurious, intercontinental singapore is just right for you.

InterContinental Singapore

hope my post helps!

Comment

Working...
                              X