Vietnam honeymoon tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam honeymoon tours

Vietnam is a truly attractive honeymoon destination for all of those that want to enjoy breathtaking landscapes. Handetour offer special packaged holiday that you desire most for your honeymoon. If you really do want a dreamy vacation! Also, if you should have any special needs or interests, let us know.
    Honeymoon trip in Vietnam - 15days/14nights

Hi,

This is truly awesome information on Vietnam honeymoon travels. I have plenty to look at now, I am already feeling really good about this trip! Thanks a ton for sharing it and I look forward to see more from you...
    MY SIGNATURE WAS TOO BIG
    1 textlink only

Comment

Hi there,

I do agree with two of you. Vietnam has a great potential of tourism. Honeymoon travel, beach vacation, adventure travel, etc.. are more and more attractive and touristy.

Take the chance to admire the 5 world heritages there and enjoy numerous beautiful sights stretching from north to south. You can not miss the delicious traditional cuisines of Vietnamese.

3 countries in Indochina are Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia have a wonderful combination while touring. Enjoy the world heritage city Luang prabang, Visit a typical city of french colonial architecture Vientiane, stroll in the historical cities of Hue, Hanoi or Hoi an and then refresh yourself at while and sandy beaches, cruise along Mekong river from Vietnam to Cambodia, visit Capital city Phnom Penh and stop at Angkor Wat temple complex in Siem reap to learn more about Khmer's hictory.

Although they are poor country but people are hospitality and warm heart. Come and you collect unforgettable travel experience.

phnompenhtour

Comment

Working...
      X