Bali Luxury Villas and Exclusive Villas Resort - Khayangan Estate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali Luxury Villas and Exclusive Villas Resort - Khayangan Estate

Beyond Luxury, Private Cliff top Estate next to Bvlgari Resort in Bali, with 180 degree panoramic Indian ocean view, private white sand beach below, total privacy.
    Six grand suites with ultra lavish bathrooms, 5 stars chef, 6 pools, tennis, full spa, gym, wifi.

The Beverly Hills of Bali
    Fringed by cliffs over 170 metres high, pristine white sand beaches, rolling surf and magnificent 180-degree views of the Indian Ocean, the Bukit peninsula in the south of Bali.
    Home to multi-million dollar residences and luxury resorts like Khayangan Estate, Bvlgari Resort, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Intercontinental and Banyan Tree, the Bukit is fast developing into one of the most exclusive luxury holiday destinations in the region.
    Khayangan Estate is situated just 30 minutes from the Bali Ngurah Rai International airport and within easy reach of major attractions. It is 10 minutes from Bali's famous Pura Uluwatu temple and Dreamland Golf Course, 20 minutes from the luxury hotels and championship golf course at Nusa Dua, and the popular seafood restaurants and five-star resorts at Jimbaran Bay, 45 minutes from the fantastic shopping and exciting nightlife attractions of Kuta, Legian and Seminyak and 90 minutes from Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali.

Bali Luxury Villas, Luxury Villas Resort, Luxury Resort Villa, Luxury Villa Holiday, Luxury Villa Vacation, Bali Luxury Resort, Bali Luxury Villa

Khayangan Estate, Bali
    Jln. Goa Lempeh, Pecatu, Uluwatu,
    Bali 80364, Indonesia.

Tel : +62 361 847 08 08 (Hunting)
    Fax : +62 361 847 07 99

"The Beverly Hills of Bali"!!! that really sounds interesting! got some pictures or snaps of the place?
    Toronto Hotels

Comment

Nice place, we would like to go ~
      MY SIGNATURE WAS TOO BIG!
      Please read the rules

Comment

Originally posted by baliluxuryvillas View Post
        Beyond Luxury, Private Cliff top Estate next to Bvlgari Resort in Bali, with 180 degree panoramic Indian ocean view, private white sand beach below, total privacy.
        Six grand suites with ultra lavish bathrooms, 5 stars chef, 6 pools, tennis, full spa, gym, wifi.

The Beverly Hills of Bali
        Fringed by cliffs over 170 metres high, pristine white sand beaches, rolling surf and magnificent 180-degree views of the Indian Ocean, the Bukit peninsula in the south of Bali.
        Home to multi-million dollar residences and luxury resorts like Khayangan Estate, Bvlgari Resort, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Intercontinental and Banyan Tree, the Bukit is fast developing into one of the most exclusive luxury holiday destinations in the region.
        Khayangan Estate is situated just 30 minutes from the Bali Ngurah Rai International airport and within easy reach of major attractions. It is 10 minutes from Bali's famous Pura Uluwatu temple and Dreamland Golf Course, 20 minutes from the luxury hotels and championship golf course at Nusa Dua, and the popular seafood restaurants and five-star resorts at Jimbaran Bay, 45 minutes from the fantastic shopping and exciting nightlife attractions of Kuta, Legian and Seminyak and 90 minutes from Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali.

Bali Luxury Villas, Luxury Villas Resort, Luxury Resort Villa, Luxury Villa Holiday, Luxury Villa Vacation, Bali Luxury Resort, Bali Luxury Villa

Khayangan Estate, Bali
        Jln. Goa Lempeh, Pecatu, Uluwatu,
        Bali 80364, Indonesia.

Tel : +62 361 847 08 08 (Hunting)
        Fax : +62 361 847 07 99
        Website : Bali Luxury Villa Resort Vacation - Exclusive Villas Resort in Bali - Provide by Khayangan Estate
        I really enjoyed this. where can I find more info about this
        holiday parks

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

i have some good memories of bali ...bali is really a luxurious place specially their hotels and resorts...and villas....a wonderful place for surfing also...
            ubud accomodation and ubud lodging

Comment

I also have a great memories too, when I visited bali and have a great holiday with my friends and exgirl friends..Now if I see bali I always remember that time it seems unforgetable moment for me..

Indonesia Java International Destination,National Park Bromo-Semeru - LearnSEO
              Indonesia Java International Destination

Comment

Thanks for your information.
                Attached Villas

Comment

Hello

Bali has all the fun and adventure with best in class villa resorts for luxury family holidays.
                  If you need an escape, Bali is the best option where you will feel like heaven with remote, quiet and private location.

Thanks
                  Enjoy your Stay with Luxury Villa rentals on your Extreme Adventure Expeditions

Comment

Thank you for your great information.....
                    Want to Book a Hotel Room?
                    Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

Working...
                    X