Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Singapore First Time.

Hi All,

I am Ruth Lopez & I want to know that my family & me is going to singapore in next month.So kindly tell me some nice place for travel their.Because we are going Singapore first time.

Thanks

Well... I have not visited Singapore ever so I can't help you in this case, but hope soon you will get your answer, have a nice tour!
    oklahoma airport okc limo service

Comment

Singapore is great ...been there 3 years ago. Its very very clean there!

Sightseeing in Singapore is a great way of learning this small country.

Sightseeing in Singapore:

City Tour of Singapore.
      Singapore Zoological Gardens.
      Night Safari.
      Singapore Island Tour.
      Asian Civilization Museum.
      Chinatown in Singapore.

Singapore offers the visitors the option to choose form the wide variety of places to stay according the (Hotel) budget. (Find budget hotels located in the Bencoolen Street)
      Most of the hotels are conveniently located and provide good facilities to make your stay comfortable.

Have a nice trip!!

Comment

budget hotels in bencoolen street

if you are looking for a budget hotel, look out for ibis singapore on bencoolen.

i have feedbacks from my overseas friends that they enjoyed their unique hotel experience in the ibis and that the rates offered is reasonable.

i did some research for you and i found out that you can actually book a room online for a special rate.

link:

and if you book your room 20 days in advance, you are entitled to the happy 20 price, which is much cheaper than the normal rate when you book online.

link:

the ibis singapore is located in the bugis district, whereby arts and culture bloom. surrounding ibis singapore is various art schools, theatres, national library and shopping malls. if you are in for high end shopping, go to the bugis junction. if you are in for BARGAINS and AFFORDABLE shopping, go to the bugis village. also, there is a newly opened shopping mall named ILUMA!

there are much more things to experience in bugis. besides, bugis is also near to little india, orchard road (whereby you can do high end shoppings too!), and much more to name.

hope this helps!

Comment

Ruth, I know that you no longer need this information since you asked for it in 2008 but for the sake of those who will stumble upon this page, I am sharing my little info about Singapore. The following are their tourist attractions:
          1. Universal Studio
          2. Singapore Flyer
          3. Sentosa
          4. Jurong Bird Park
          5. Snow City

Comment

Singapore is pretty good attraction in Asia. Basically it is an Island and measured as the smallest country but its unique culture outstanding beauty with lots of popular destinations attract tourist like Sentosa, Singapore Zoo, Chinatown and Boat Quay are the main tourist’s attraction.
            Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Working...
            X