• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Indonesia?

Hi all...
    i'm teguh from indonesia.
    Anybody want come to Indonesia?
    Indonesia, an archipelago country, just like philipines, and japan, has many kind of tourism target, such as interesting place (bali, yogyakarta), cultural performance, building heritage such as borobudur temple, prambanan temple and many more...
    try to se me in Yogyakarta...

Hmm that blog is intersting,
    i think You should Post images of those places,
    cause if i know how exotic or intersting that place is i would like to visit that place and meet you
    Travel and Exotic Places Information

Comment

your blog is very nice. Thanks for providing information about that place.
      Vietnam tours

Comment

Well, Indonesia is a beautiful and one of the most visiting countries in Asia which has lots of attractive and incredible places.
        Bali is the major tourist spot over there and every year tourists visit in a huge numbers other top places are Istiqlal Mosque, Prambanan Temple, Sulawesi and Lake Toba.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

It is nice.. We can see traditional culture still common among the people life.
          But I still prefer Bali, when talk about traditional lifestyle. Even the government adapt the traditional and religious culture in Bali.

Comment

Working...
          X