• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressive Vietnam

Duration: 8 days
    Destination: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Nhatrang, Dalat, Hochiminh City
    Arrival City: Hanoi
    Departure City: Hochiminh City
    Accommodations: 2 nights in Hanoi, 1 night in Halong Bay, 2 nights in Nhtrang, 1 night in Dalat, 1 night in Hochiminh City
    Transportation: Car, Cruise, Plane, Speed Boat
    Tour Guide: Local English Speaking
    Meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners

Tour summary
    Day 1: Arrive Hanoi (D)
    Day 2: Hanoi-Halong (B)
    Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (B, L, D)
    Day 4: Hanoi - Nhatrang (B, L)
    Day 5: Nhatrang (B)
    Day 6: Nhatrang - DaLat (B)
    Day 7: Dalat - Hochiminh (B, D)
    Day 8: Hochiminh Departure (B)

Tour Itinerary
    Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (D)
    Welcome to Vietnam and Impressive Vietnam Tour. Today, upon arrival at Hanoi's Noi Bai International Airport, our tour guide will greet and transfer you by private car through the city to your hotel. In the evening, be our guest at Vietnamese restaurant for welcome dinner with authentic Vietnamese cuisines. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.

Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay ( B, L, D )
    Today, leaving Hanoi by road for Halong Bay cruise, enjoy drive though the rural area with scenic view of rice paddy field in the Red River Delta. You may be lucky enough to see cows or pigs on motor bike or Vietnamese kids ridding on water buffalo flying kites. On the way, enjoy famous Vietnamese Coffee at Vietnam Handicraft Certer. Upon arrival, check in Vietnamese wooden cruise in Halong Bay. Journey along the spectacular limestone islands, floating villages while having sea food lunch, then disembark to visit 'Sung Sot' or Surprising Cave, one of the most beautiful grottos in Halong Bay Bay. The next stop is Titop Island where you could swim on sandy beach or climb up to the top for panoramic view. In the evening, you will be delighted by candle light dinner on board with seafood dishes. Stay overnight on cruise in Ha Long Bay.

Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B, L)
    A breakfast will be served in the restaurant with the combination of western style and local cuisines. Then experience the bay up close and personal with a leisure sampan to "Hang Luon" or "Lagoon Cave" which allows you to see flora and fauna system of Catba National Park. Continue to Halong City, disembark and enjoy seafood lunch at local restaurant and drive back to Hanoi. In the evening you will be free for your own activities. Ovenight in Hanoi hotel

Day 4: Hanoi - Nhatrang ( B )
    After breakfast at your hotel, transfer to the airport for a short flight to Nhatrang. In the afternoon, visit the Po Nagar Tower, the most beautiful vestige of Cham architecture. We then visit the Pasteur Institute, see Dr. Yesin's library, his office and then visit the impressive Long Son Pagoda, Oceanographic Institute and admire the beautiful view of Nhatrang Bay from the Hon Chong Rock. Overnight in Nhatrang hotel

Day 5: Nhatrang (B)
    Today, after breakfast at your hotel, enjoy private boat trip in Nhatrang Bay to Tri Nguyen Aquarium, Mot Island and Mun Island. In the afternoon, visit Bai Tranh Beach and take boat back to mainland. Overnight at hotel in Nhatrang

Day 6: Nhatrang-Dalat (B)
    In the morning, after your breakfast, leave Nhatrang for the highland city Dalat, the most popular destinations in Vietnam for honeymooners then visit Truclam Pagoda, which is the largest Institute of Meditation in Vietnam then continue to visit the King Baodai' s summer palace, Love Valley and Dambri Waterfall. Overnight hotel in Da Lat

Day 7: Dalat - Hochiminh City (B, D)
    Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to airport for short flight to Ho Chi Minh City. In the afternoon, enjoy the oriental tour to the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, China Town, Ben Thanh Market. In the evening, our tour guide will host farewell dinner at Vietnam restaurant. Overnight in Hochiminh City hotel.

Day 8: Hochiminh City Departure ( B )
    You enjoy the free time until transfer to airport for your international flight or domestic extension. Thank you for selecting us as Vietnam Travel Agent and wish you had a wonderful tour in Vietnam and sweet departure.

Tour Contact
    Lan Nguyen
    Vietnam Heritage Travel Company
    Sharing travel experiences
    Vietnam Tour - Travel agent in Vietnam

Vietnam's travel system is very impressive. Theirs local tour operator act as an intermediary to sell package tours, grouping activities and so many other travel services to the client. There are most of all travel agent have fully lisenced business entity which offers Fast, repliable, simple and very secure travel service. They also select intelligent travel guide for any kind of help or an Information.
    Ancorar Flat Resort

Comment

Vietnam is one of the most popular tourism destinations in China. It has lots of attractive places to visit for everyone. I really like this place due to its gorgeous attractions. Your post is worth reading. I really enjoyed your sharing. I am thankful for precious post. Cheap Campervan Hire Australia
      Last edited by henryka_marks; 09-29-2012, 12:22 PM.
      I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

Those are one of the beautiful destination in Vietnam. It's not all. There are a huge number of beauty spot we should visit when travelling to Vietnam.
        vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Vietnam is one of the countries having a unique and multi traditional of cuisine. The unique is combined from traditional best Vietnamese food with cooking secrets, processing technologies. It brings not only delicious food, but also good for health. And Bun Cha Ha Noi is one of the most delicious foods which make many tourists to choose Hanoi as the next destination for their Vietnam tour packages.

Comment

I would like to say all of you that you have shared really nice information about Vietnam. Vietnam is a best country for enjoyment. I like to visit this beautiful country due to its impressive beaches that attracts the tourist each year. Here I am going to share the names of some incredible beaches which are my favorite like Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Qui NhOn, La Gi and Con Dao.

Comment

Nha Trang is a really nice destination for travelling lovers. Iviistd there at once in my life but last few days ago my cousin to visited there. He told me that many new attractions a made in this city of Vietnam. He suggested to me must visit there again and enjoy you holidays there with your friends. He knows about my holidays which will start in next month. I hope I will great fun in this city of Vietnam after a long time.

Comment

Working...
              X