Wonder Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Land

Anyone visited Halong Bay is charmed by its mountains, caves, grotto beauty etc . If you visit Halong Bay one time, may be you come back here twice time. I am a sample ^^

The first time, I come here alone because my hobby is going backpacking. When I search information Halong Bay on google and book online at Indochina Legend Company and choose Halong Emotion Cruise; at the moment, the trip depature, I am nervous a bit because this is the first time I travel alone and far from my country ( I live in Singapore ). Finishing the trip, I felt really satisfied.

The second time, I go along with my family 3 weekends ago. I still booked Halong Emotion Cruise because of the impression at the first time. At this trip, I have much time to visit Halong more because I book tour 4 days 3 nights
    Halong Victory Star
    Halong victory star cruises
    Victory Star Cruise Halong Bay 3Days/2Nights
    Sapa Travel Vietnam
    Indochina legend
    Cambodia tours
    angkor wat tours

Wlink Travel is a team of travel experts with over a decade of experience in Vietnam as tour guides, product managers, hoteliers and more. Coming from various segments of the travel industry, we share in common a finely tuned knowledge of Vietnamese destinations, international culture, and the wide variety of services fitting under the umbrella of hospitality, and are successful in utilizing this knowledge to cater to travelers’ specific needs. Specializing in short trips of up to one week, Wlink Travel can provide both packages and customized exploration of the country. Owing to long-term partnerships with hotels and tourist service providers, Wlink Travel offers simultaneously highly reliable and competitively priced services.

Our luxury tours are set up based on what tourists, travel experts and market research partners deem to be the most popular of Vietnam’s travel destinations. We have a competitive advantage in costs over other players in the industry at each of the destinations. Wlink Travel truly shows the best of Vietnam, and brings out the most beautiful in a natural beautiful country of landscapes of incredible variance. A Wlink Travel experience gives you access to Vietnam’s unique beauty, history, culture, cuisine and a local people beaming friendliness and hospitality, all enjoyed with exceptional customer service and luxury accommodation arranged by Wlink Travel. The best possible trip in the best possible destination make for the best possible experience!

Comment

Yeah a friend of mind recently visited and told me about his experiences which were really positive. That amazed me because of knowing about the place and i guess it should really be there when it comes to discussing these things we need to be aware of the basics.
      When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

I also visited there before going to enjoyed my las vegas to yellowstone bus tours with my few family members. We all had great time there and had lots of fun there through different acitvities that tourist can enjoy there. It is an ideal destination for nature lover. I think you should go there once if you like to see natural places/

Comment

I have no idea about your las vegas to Yellowstone bus tours. I have a plan to visit from Bus tours from new york but I have no idea about this tour. After finishing your bus tour so please share your personal experience with me then I freely go to for this tour. Now I am nervous for my first bus tour but according to my aunt and my close friend this tour is really nice. I hope I will enjoy my tour like you. I will wait of your reply.

Comment

Working...
          X