Vietnam Famous Resorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam Famous Resorts

Here I want to talk about Vietnam Resorts. I have explored after west coast vacations. These resorts offers a lot of delicious foods and force to come here again and again. I am sure anyone go there so don’t forget to see these resort. I am sure you will like them.
    1. Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang
    2. Hanoi Daewoo Hotel
    3. Fusion Maia Da Nang
    4. Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel And Spa
    5. Hotel Sofitel Plaza Saigon

I have great experience of Hanoi Daewoo Hotel because I have been stayed there during my Vietnam trip. It is one of the luxurious hotels of this region that is located in Ba Dinh. A lot of well known attractions are also located close to this hotel like; Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and Hoan Kiem Lake.

Comment

Yeah! Recently I have visited Vietnam. I have a good experience of this country. There are very nice places to explore. It was a one week tour. River Beach Resort is a very nice and cool resort. I stayed one week with friends. The rooms and service were very nice. There were beautiful view of the river. Our time there was very relaxing. This is a lovely resort with friendly staff.

Comment

Here I am going to share the names of some most famous resort of Vietnam like:

Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa
        The Nam Hai Hoi An - a GHM hotel
        River Beach Resort
        Sunrise Hoi An Resort
        Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa

las vegas to yellowstone bus tours offer best services to enjoy some time with family and friends

Comment

Your sharing all names of accommodations are really nice, but now I share my personal experience of River Beach Resort. It is a really nice accommodation for travelling lovers. I want to visit there again with my family. There are many rooms and beautiful pools. I love to spend my holidays there. I like its natural beauty and management staff whose available all time for room service. I would like to suggest you must visit there and spend your holiday there.

Comment

Working...
          X