Caribbean Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caribbean Attractions

The Caribbean is a region that consists of the Caribbean Sea, is located in South America. I want to share the few points of interest that are the tourist's most visited and famous among the visitors.
    1. Marigot Bay
    2. Sulphur Spring, Saint Lucia
    3. Sastillo san Felipe Del Morro
    4. La Soufrierre
    Now, I am planning my bus to washington dc tour next month. Any suggestion for my tour would be much appreciated there.

the ride pirates of the caribbean.

there's also a pirates league experience where you can get your makeup done to look like a pirate and you get a sword, hair bandanna, eye patch.....
    and then you can take part in the pirates league tutorial with captain jack sparrow while other guests watch the action.
    Source:
    been to disney world 48 times.
    my niece and nephew did the pirates league and took part in the tutorial.

Comment

Now Hailliya! You have shared useful information about all visitors. I had never chance to go there in my life. After reading your Post I want to visit there on next month. Would you like to tell some information about Sastillo San Felipe Del Morro and also tell the nearest hotel to stay there?

Comment

Sami321 With a history that dates back 500 years, this stone structure truly deserves its place of honor in the National Historic Register. The English and the Dutch attacked El Morro or Castillo San Felipe del Morro repeatedly in its time. Located on the San Juan Bay, the six-story fort was originally constructed in 1540, although its exterior walls were not erected for another 200 years. Inside the walls is a veritable labyrinth of chambers, barracks, hallways and prison cells. The fort was given a complete facelift in 1992.

You can check here nearest hotels:

San Juan hotels near Castillo San Felipe del Morro. Hotels close to Castillo San Felipe del Morro | Hotels.com
        Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

A wonderful Caribbean attraction is Curacao island, the island is full of beautiful scuba diving beaches with a lot of awesome landscapes.
          www.curacaorentalhomes.com

Comment

Originally posted by ameliejones View Post
            Sami321 With a history that dates back 500 years, this stone structure truly deserves its place of honor in the National Historic Register. The English and the Dutch attacked El Morro or Castillo San Felipe del Morro repeatedly in its time. Located on the San Juan Bay, the six-story fort was originally constructed in 1540, although its exterior walls were not erected for another 200 years. Inside the walls is a veritable labyrinth of chambers, barracks, hallways and prison cells. The fort was given a complete facelift in 1992.

You can check here nearest hotels:

San Juan hotels near Castillo San Felipe del Morro. Hotels close to Castillo San Felipe del Morro | Hotels.com
            ameliejones! You have shared complete information about the Caribbean and best hotel to stay there. After getting complete information I can easily go there without any problem. Your shared link will be helpful for me to find more hotels there. Good Job and keep sharing.

Comment

I visited Curacao Island about many years ago. This island is located in the southern Caribbean Sea. This region is filled with awesome natural beauty and lush greenery. This destination plays very important role in the economy of Caribbean Sea. It attracts the visitors due to its awesome beaches.

Comment

Highlighting these attractions is a help because majorly when we see how it all helps us understanding these factors is fine enough and at the same time when it goes rightly for you it all can be decent much.
                When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Here I am going to share the names of some most fabulous attractions of Caribbean:

Seven Mile Beach
                  Dunn's River Falls
                  Sandy Lane
                  Old Havana
                  St. Lucia Botanical Gardens
                  You can chose easily your favorite attraction and make their remember able tour.

Comment

Caribbean Attractions have a great attentions of visitors from throughout the world. Truly your shared all these places are the best as travelling point of view. I had incredible time at both of these places like Seven Mile Beach and Dunn's River Falls but I really like all of them. I want to know about your favourite attraction and why?

Comment

Last year, I have been visited the place so much during my tour and seriously what was great time there that i had there. personally, Both places like Seven Mile Beach and Dunn's River Falls are really my most favorites and had great time there.

Comment

Caribbean attractions very like to am very enjoy visited all places. Dunn's River Falls, Sandy Lane, Old Havana this area is very memorable in my life. am meat Mr. Haim Toledano he is one of the most popular investor.
                        Last edited by jamesarnold80; 02-13-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

After ending my new york bus tours to niagara falls I will take a long tour of Caribbean and will explore all the most popular places of this region. Your above-shared posts are enough for me to add the names of attractions in my bucket list. Keep sharing these kind of posts here which will gonna useful for all tourists.

Comment

New york bus tours to Niagara falls sound so much amazing and fantastic. I am so sure that this will be a great way of fun for sure for all of us. So keep it more up and have a great time ahead there. I will surely spend a great time there.

Comment

I do agree with you and would like to say that New York bus tours to Niagara falls is a great kind of experience for me guys. I have enjoyed this tour last weekend with my love and have a memorizing time while this. That was a much amazing and lovely experience for me which I can't remove from my mind. I am willing to know from Alizy how she have made this more exciting?

Comment

Working...
                              X