No announcement yet.

London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in London and I have to say it is a great place for a tourist. If you want to enjoy a fine day with lots of enjoyment, you should just rent a car and visit all the places which you like.

Comment

Places in London

I live in London myself and i have to concur. The places in London are a great visit as an outsider. The best places to visit are:
      British Museum
      National Museum
      London Eye
      Big Ben
      National Museum

Comment

ya really London is the best place o Europe and uk also. London is the capital of England .i like London bridge and every one of the historic place .

Daytona beach hotels

Comment

London is a capital of United Kingdom and it is popular for its Madam Tussades Museum among other things. I have a list of all.
          Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

London is one of the world's leading tourism destinations. There are many attractions in London like Palace, the London Eye, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, London Zoo and the London Dungeon. London is very nice city and there are many beautiful places, where you can spend your holidays.

Comment

London is a great country for travel you will find many place and attraction for spend your vacation . London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Hyde Park, Tower Bridge are some best attraction of
              London.

Comment

Not only for vacations as well as for honeymoon and business opportunities.
                online holiday complaints

Comment

I m impressed by museums and the ancient collection they have. The most pleasure able and the perfect venues that I really want to visit again and again are museums.

Dulwich Minicabs
                  Hayes Taxis
                  Glasgow Taxis

Comment

I love London I have gone I spent two years of study I would love to go again London.

Comment

London is one of my favourite holiday spot. I love this city very much.

Comment

Hello Friend,

London is a most famous city of United Kingdom, it's very beautiful place for vocation, i have gone to London and wonder British Museum, this is very famous Museum of world.
                        visit2odessa

Comment

Glad you enjoyed yourselves. It sounds like you had a great trip.
                          Top 10 London Markets

Comment

I also really enjoyed during my London tours. It is one of my favorite destinations of the world as tourism point of view. I have been there many times in my traveling life. I love to explore its heritage sights with rich natural beauty.

Comment

London is one of the leading visiting destination. It has a lot of historical, and cultural places for the tourists. British Museum is a museum recognizing human history, art, and culture. Hyde Park is the largest park of London. It is also the Royal park. It is famous for its beauty. London zoo is also a good place for visitors. It is the oldest zoo in London. London is a good place for shopping and offers a lot of popular places to visit and enjoy. In short London has its own charm.
                              I had much fun during my bus tour to boston.

Comment

Well, According to my point of view, London is second name of enjoyment and fun. It offers many breathtaking sights for tourism due to it millions of visitors come here annually to explore its stunning beauty. Well, London zoo is a gorgeous place fpr safari because there are many animals of different species and kinds. At the end of the day, It is a good destination for holidays.
                                Is new york to niagara falls bus tour is perfect for winter vacations?

Comment

Working...
                                X