No announcement yet.

London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I agree with you, London is really an amazing place for everybody to visit
    Hotel London

Comment

london is a great luxuly vacations. Don't miss it!
      America Travel Guide - Hotel in Pattaya

Comment

Last semester in university I did an assignment on London, focusing on its beauty. I was so surprised at the antiqueness of it. So nice it is :X
        Signature too big, 2 links maximum!

Comment

London top sights

Yeah, London is like a candy shop, a colourful living room.

My top sights:

London Eye
          British Museum
          Madame Tussauds
          Westminster Abbey
          My 100 Helsinki Sights with pictures:
          http://www.kolumbus.fi/avainto

Comment

Must see

Realy is so. You must see London!
            Car hire Tenerife

Comment

I would like to recommend few places

London is indeed very impressive. I visited London few times already and I would like to recommend few places: 1. Royal National Hotel - a 3 stars hotel which I found for about 80 $ a double room (in Easy Click Travel web site). 2. The Mermaids Tail Restaurant which serve some of the best fish & chips and London Eye Flight- a wonderful attraction and undoubtedly the ultimate view of London.

Comment

I would a gree, you really have to visit london. Also planning to visit lonon again myself but might take some time because a lack of time ...

Comment

Yeah, I too had an excellent experience in my visit to London. I enjoyed every attraction in London.

Comment

Totally agree !

London is definitely a good choice to visit and enjoy its many street activities
                    Alex Pierce
                    Free Travel Directory
                    Travel and Tourism Blog

Comment

I actually had fun traveling London on foot, the weather is quite fine (except for the rain) and there are lots of sight to see there.
                      Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

I love London for its rich heritage. The historical buildings such as the Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, St. James Palace, Westminster Abbey, Temple Church and Tower Bridge are some of the amazing attractions that remind me of the glorious history of this cosmopolitan city.
                        London Holiday Apartments | London Serviced Apartments

Comment

London is definitely intersting City. Lot of very important atraction there.
                          the best way to travel and Visit Auschwitz

Comment

Originally posted by Britjojo View Post

If you have any interest in history then London is a dream. There are castles and other buildings older than you can imagine both in and around London. Big Ben (even when not working) is still impressive.

If you are in the UK, you have to give it an afternoon at least.
                            Agreed a 100%. The best historical places to visit would be Royal Parks, Tower Bridge, Westminster Palace, Madam Tuesades, Stonehenge and Primrose Hill just to name a few.

Comment

The United Kingdom was once the greatest empires in the world. The museums and buildings of London wrap the cultural evidence of that era. Visiting these places would certainly add to your knowledge about the medieval times.
                              car hire at Dublin airport

Comment

According to me, London is one of the most romantic cities in the world, amazing with lots of historical places. Majestic stately homes and gardens green quiet, Zoo, interesting museums and art galleries.
                                Boston Hotel Rooms

Comment

Working...
                                X