5 European festivals that are cheaper to take your flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 European festivals that are cheaper to take your flights

When taking into account travel to and from a UK festival, as well as the ticket itself, the costs creep up... A Londoner travelling to Glastonbury can spend up to £281.14*on a ticket and travel whilst the likes of Benicassim in Barcelona and Exit in Belgrade both come to under £250, including ticket, return flights and transfers. Here are compareandfly.com’s five festival recommendations…

1. EXIT, Belgrade, 10th-13th July
    Price: £176.10 (includes festival ticket, return flights between London and Budapest, and transfer)

2. Meadows in the Mountains, Bulgaria, 13th-15th June
    Price: £210.57 (includes festival ticket, return flights between London and Sofia, and transfer)

3.Benicassim, Barcelona, 17th-20th July
    Price: £244.48 (includes festival ticket, return flights between London and Barcelona, and transfer)

4. Worldwide, France, 30th June-6th July
    Price: £259.86 (includes festival ticket, return flights between London and Beziers, and transfer)

5.Primavera Sound, Barcelona, 28th-31st May
    Price: £279.57 (includes festival ticket, return flights between London and Barcelona, and transfer)

Compare and fly to destinations
    Thanks

It's great offer, thanks for sharing with us.
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

It’s really informative sharing “lovisamindy”. My son really likes to attend these kinds of festivals. I must recommend one of these festivals to my son for his upcoming birthday party. He will visit there through 4-Day New York to Canada, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Niagara Tour.
      I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

This year I have a plan to attend the Meadows in the Mountains festival with my family. It is one of the most famous festivals of the Bulgaria. It is 3 day music, arts and literature festival that is held in the Rhodopian Mountains every year on 13th-15th June.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this great information. I have attended these festivals during my studies time and it was great fun time I would love to go again and attend EXIT, Belgrade Festival.
          Travel Blogger, Get help for Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes

Comment

Working...
          X