Reduce travel budgets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduce travel budgets

I would like to know the shortest route from Illinois to Portland in Oregon in the shortest possible time. I stay in Springfield. So I would like to have details about airports, where to board and where to get off so that travel time is minimized. And also I do not wish to change flights and would like to travel directly.

Re: Reduce travel budgets .

You can log on to Optifly for convenient air travel in all respects. The site is very user-friendly and you can enter your starting and end destinations for available flights and their costs. By doing this, you will also come to know whether there are any direct flights or hopping ones and can choose among them.

Comment

Originally posted by August View Post
      You can log on to Optifly for convenient air travel in all respects. The site is very user-friendly and you can enter your starting and end destinations for available flights and their costs. By doing this, you will also come to know whether there are any direct flights or hopping ones and can choose among them.
      Very interesting!
      <a href="http://www.tienlangsparesort.com" target="_blank">Vietnam spa resort</a>

Comment

I also agree with August you must go to optifly ti will guide you the best way.

Comment

Re:

Many companies are starting to rely on travel alternatives like web conferencing and teleconferences, which could substantially reduce what a company spends on internal meetings, Gurley said, noting that Procter and Gamble Co. has shaved 15 percent off its travel budget using travel alternatives.
          Last edited by Keegan; 06-26-2009, 09:42 AM.

Comment

If you want low travel budget, then you should choose good location where you can get low price hotels but provide best accommodation

Comment

Hi,
              Nice suggestion to reduce the travel budget.
              thanks for share with us.
              Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

You can get the benefits from Cheap Flights from Illinois to Portland and make your travel more comfortable.

Cheap Flights to Ghana

Comment

Is this kind of fligh is cheaper?
                  vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

Working...
                  X