Travel at real low costs .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel at real low costs .

I am in-charge of the travel desk in my organization. I have been asked to slash travel costs as a cost cutting measure owing to the recession. I have to book tickets to various destinations for our executives who have to travel a lot. Sometimes we end up paying very high air fares even for short distances. I need help from a travel search tool so that I can cut down the budget of my company.

The best way to search for the lowest rates is that you must go for the search engine .

Comment

The best advice I can give on this subject is compare and research all the many travel websites and airline/hotel websites directly.

For airlines I always find cheap rates on Southwest and Virgin America (for US domestic travel). For Hotels--go to Kayak but book directly with the hotel.
      discount airfare

Comment

Hello Friends.........

You are in business to make money, not to spend it unnecessarily. But when work takes you out of town, the expenses tend to add up quickly. Here are some hints to help you keep a rein on your small company's travel tab.

Most people know that airfare is cheaper when you book your flight early and stay over a Saturday night. But you can also save by being flexible about which airport you fly in to. For example, if your destination is New York City, you can sometimes get better fares for flights landing at Newark than you can for those landing at JFK. (Both of these airports are roughly the same distance away from the city).

Booking a flight that involves a connection is another good strategy (if time allows that is). These flights tend to be less expensive than nonstop flights. Also consider traveling on discount airlines like Southwest or Kiwi, which may offer a better deal than a major carrier like American.

Thanks
        Cordless Drills

Comment

I would suggest that you visit some other travel forums. There could be forums outthere that discuss on where they found good deals or discuss their experience in travelling. I agree with searching it maybe Google will help.
          Baghaus promo

Comment

You should really be able to answer that question yourself if this is your job. All you can do is make a list of all the different flight operators and check them every day for offers and flights.

Or do what most companies do to cut down on travel expenses, buy 2 televisions and 2 video conference units and don't fly anywhere and get your staff to talk over the internet.
            Bars, Night Clubs & Restaurants Worldwide - http://www.yournitelife.com

Check out the venues in my home town: - http://www.yournitelife.com/Venues.aspx?AreaId=1

Comment

subscribe to several newsletter deals, so it goes right into your inbox and it feeds you. normally prices soar when you book the last minute and counting fri or sat on flights are usually higher.
              Last edited by jennychic; 02-03-2010, 05:24 AM.
              motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Well my friend as per my suggestion I think that you can lower your cost on air and hotel. I always prefer to book ticket with priceline.com and expedia.com. Both sites are really good, I always book my air ticket through priceline.com. There is option called biding in priceline you can bid for your air ticket and I think you can get a chance to get a discount then any other.
                Playa del Carmen boutique hotels

Comment

IMO, you should try from any search engine I hope you can easily find whatever you want.
                  Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

According to me you can compare and research all the many travel websites and airline/hotel websites directly and find out the bes
                    Last edited by adrina34smit; 06-24-2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

If we are not able to find some good traveling locations in low costs then we can also get help from traveling agent because they have a good knowledge and experience in these filed. But before that we have must know that a traveling should be inexpensive and good experienced person.
                      Last edited by rosi dmoon; 07-06-2012, 08:51 AM.
                      Rao Rajput Parivar | Rajput | History Of Rajput

Comment

Hey Travelocity offers great discounts on International Flights and Hotels. At Travelocity.co.in you can browse wide range of cheap flight tickets and hotels at a unbelievable rates. Book Now !!

Comment

I like all opinion which you all share above with us. As per my knowledge, you can compare and research all the many travel sites, airlines/hotel directly and find out the best one. I have no much idea if you have some more knowledge then you can share with us.
                          New York Hotel

Comment

Compare, research all the travel websites, airlines/hotel directly or join in travel forums to get other tourists' experience are excellent!

I hope you will get the useful information for you!
                            vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

lowcosttravelgroup’s four major trading businesses all provide consumers with value for money travel options. lowcostholidays is a consumer facing business, which provides customers with a range of affordable accommodation and dynamically packaged holidays in eight international countries. lowcostbeds is the leading independent provider of competitively priced accommodation for travel agents and partners across nine international countries.
                              To learn more on about lowcosttravelgroup:
                              lowcosttravelgroup

Comment

Working...
                              X