Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Airport Transfer

hi,

I am a student fro reading University. I travelled to United Kingdom last year and wanted to pass some usefull information to fellow student who are travelling to UK. I would advise them to book their airport Taxi Transfer Before hand they can do it with HUMMINGBIRD CARS London Airport Taxi Cab Transfer Service : Your Official London Airport Minicab Car Transfer Service: Airport Cab | Airport Taxi - Heathrow, Gatwick, BAA Stansted, London City, Luton

They are very proffessional and also affordable.

They also provide 5 % discount if you book any return jouirneys

Thanks

chris

what school do you do your studying?
    Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

and thats for all 5 major airports? hummer looks great but... its too pricey..=)
      motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Hello Friends..........

London Airports Transfer has been providing reliable London airports taxi Service since 2005 and London airports transfer providing all London major airports pick-ups and drop-offs. London airports transfer covers all the main cruise ports. We also service long distance trips and express parcel deliveries.

Our fully trained drivers know how to eliminate the stress and problem from your journey. Drivers will meet and greet you on arrival inside the airport terminal and transfer you to your chosen destination in comfort.

London Airport transfer only use drivers having impeccable knowledge in airport transfer and very good experience. We offer executive cars and professional drivers from London to Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted, Airport and city airport.

Thanks
        Cordless Drills

Comment

Working...
        X