Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!!!

Greetings fellow travelers! My name is Orlando and I live in the San Francisco bay area. I've recently caught the travel bug. This past year I spent a couple of month backpacking in South America. One of the best experiences of my life! Had the chance to hike Machu Picchu, party every night till 6am during carnival in Salvador and Rio, spent 2 weeks exploring Buenos Aires, and saw the beautiful waterfalls of Iguazu Falls. Since I've returned from my trip all I can think about is how to save up and backpack all over again. I'm on a tight budget so my next adventure will have to involve a lot of hosteling and couchsurfing. So I'm asking my fellow world travelers, where should my next backpacking adventure be? I've always wanted to go to Europe, but I heard it's really expensive. Some have suggested New Zealand and Australia. Asia also appeals to me. Any suggestions?

hi there. i suggest you go to australia, this season is great!
    motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Hello Friends........

I suggest you to go to Asia. as it is Great place to travel.

Thanks
      Cordless Drills

Comment

First of all. Welcome.

Second, I am very interested in literature that has a link with Jewish culture, So I am happy to have you around. I am in need of alternatives to Amos Oz, and I assume you must be able to advice me in that matter. I feel a thread coming up

Stick around. You'll like it here
        Simulateur pret immobilier simulation calcul credit fonctionnaire | Calcul pret immobilier simulation simulation credit

Comment

Hi! You may try Europe, but easts Europe!
          Car hire Glasgow

Comment

Working...
          X