What do you love to travel in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you love to travel in?

I've rarely traveled in trains so I'm always eager to travel in train. I get so excited when travelling in train rather than travelling in Airplane. What do you enjoy most? Train or Airplane? Or something else?

Normally I also love to travel by train, and in Europe trains are perfect. But when I went to Argentina, trains were not really an option there - too few connections and not so comfortable. But the buses can be quite comfortable, and so far I enjoyed traveling by bus even on long overnight trips. In Brazil things are similar, maybe also in the rest of South America.
    Information on long-distance buses in Argentina

Comment

Planes unfortunately

I hate them, I hate being in them, yet I always seem to travel by them
      M&M was here!
      City of the Tribes

Comment

I too love travel in train. Recently I got chance to travel by Heli. It was very irritating, very noisy. Views were seen good but I prefer train. I can sleep, thats the thing I like.

Comment

I think it all depends on what it is that I feel like doing. Some times I don't feel like flying so I just stick what I know which is trains. I don't like to drive and I hate buses.

Comment

I have no patience at all, so I like to fly. I have to fly because getting there is mostly my goal.

Comment

For me traveling is very meditative, especially when i am on a train or a plane and can sit back or relax and the most important thing travel opens up my imagination and make me forget about petty problems. It also gives me lots of pleasent sensations, similar to the ones when you fall in love. When I travel
              Last edited by adrina34smit; 06-24-2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

I like to travel through my own car by self driving. I enjoyed a lot while driving, because every thing is in my own control, if i have to reach somewhere in hurry i can drive fast otherwise i can drive slow, where ever i want to stop and wanted to take snaps i can stop my car on my own will. In buses, trains and obviously planes we cant stop on our own will. So i prefer to use my own car for traveling.
                hotels in Islamabad | hotels in Pakistan

Comment

My first dream is to travel all over world and want to deeply learn their culture with spending more and more time with there people. I love to travel with railways and i can't explain you what does be a moment with train traveling and i always love to go for any traveling with my best friends.
                  Rajputana | The Rajputana | Rajputana

Comment

Well, I also love to travel by train which can make adventure tour always especially with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by kisna View Post
                      I've rarely traveled in trains so I'm always eager to travel in train. I get so excited when travelling in train rather than traveling in Airplane. What do you enjoy most? Train or Airplane? Or something else?
                      I enjoy traveling in train rather in airplane as in train I always eager to saw the outside view of the train.
                      Kasauli India - Kasauli Hotels

Comment

I love to travel in train because i think railway is only option from with we can take an enjoy the natural beauty of each and every place. I always avoid traveling with airplane because it could be expensive and we can't take a enjoy of natural beauty.
                        Last edited by rosi dmoon; 07-06-2012, 08:52 AM.
                        Rao Rajput Parivar | Rajput | History Of Rajput

Comment

Yeah, travelling by train is cheaper and we can get the natural beauty. However, it will take more time and not as comfortable as plane.
                          vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

I like to drive, or preferable ride to destinations that are fairly close because getting through an airport is such a hassle anymore but I still like to fly on occasion. I hate traveling by bus except maybe a tour bus that is made for comfort rather than utility. What I really want to do is take on of those Alaska excursions where you travel by boat and train. I’ve ridden on a few passenger trains but never for a really long trip and I think that sleeping on a train would be neat.

Comment

Train and Air plane both are the good medium for travelling.This is totally depend upon you what medium you love the most.I like travel in Train.
                              Scuba Diving Liveaboard | Surfing Hotels Maldives

Comment

Working...
                              X